Torani's on sale

Gena L.
on 8/23/08 12:24 pm - Sun City, AZ
Smart & Final has the Torani SF, and the regular on sale for $3.99 each. I could not find out how long they will be marked down but I picked up 1/2 a case today and they seemed to be going fast. One guy got all the SF peach that was out on display. Just an FYI.

Gena

Garys
on 8/24/08 7:53 am - Mesa, AZ
Thanks for the heads-up,

I picked up a few bottles today.

"Controlling my food,    instead of my food controlling Me!

Gwynn M.
on 8/24/08 8:54 am - Tucson, AZ
Somebodyyyyyy got a  NEWWWWW picture!!  

WOW.....you look GREAT Gary!!
Keep up the good work!!   Did Jeanna take the new picture???  I know she was after you to get a NEW pic...LOL!!!

Gwynn
Garys
on 8/24/08 9:16 am - Mesa, AZ

Actually, my wife snapped a pic of me and I cropped out my face for the new avatar.

I need to get a better one. I was playing around with settings and trying to re size the pic and that was the sample I was using. I did notice that the first avatar pic you put up goes up immediately but when you post an update, at least in my case, there is a 15 minute or delay before the picture was viewable on line.

Gwynn M.
on 8/24/08 11:14 am - Tucson, AZ

Well, either way....it's an AMAZING difference from your older picture!!  You're doing SO great!

Your wife must be SUPER PROUD of you!!!  And you should be too!

LOL...I don't even KNOW how to mess with any avatar thingy!  I have a cartoon one for my yahoo IM....but on here...just a regular pic!! 

Deanne K.
on 8/24/08 11:50 am - Tucson, AZ
Gwynn,
Actually your picture shows up on your yahoo IM.  Have you heard anything yet?
Gwynn M.
on 8/24/08 12:55 pm - Tucson, AZ

Hi Deanne!  Nope, haven't heard anything yet.  Nope. Nadda.

Wow...cool, four pound loss...awesome!  How excited are ya???  It's gettin' here fast!
I need to try and talk to Sheila...I believe her surgery is on the 26th!  My goodness....
I'm VERY EXCITED for you guys!! 

How hard has it been to do the "liquid diet"?  And EXACTLY what can you HAVE and NOT have?

I'm sure all is going to go EXCELLENT...and I canNOT wait to hear all about it!  I'm hoping I will get to come see you at some point.....after you're home.  If not, then hopefully at the O.H. Event.

Hugzzz,

Gwynn

Deanne K.
on 8/24/08 2:04 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi Gwynn,
Yes, I am down 4 lbs according to my PCP's scale on Thursday from my highest weight.  It is coming around really fast.  I have so much to do and so little time.  I got alot done this weekend, but my house isn't going to be done, but oh well.  I can't get the spare bedroom done, so it will have to wait. 

I haven't heard anything from Sheila since the group. 

The liquid diet does have it's challenges, but like Dr. Schlesinger said, it does get easier after the 3rd day.  You can have as many protein drinks you want.  Chicken, turkey, tuna, egg whites.  I have had maybe a couple of eggs or a piece of chicken most days.  It does make it easier to stick too.  Basically you cannot have any carbs at all.  Day before surgery it is strickly clear liquids.  That's won't be too hard. 

When I get home, you can come over anytime.  I am not sure when I will be coming home, it will all depend  on how I am doing.  I won't be back before my first post-op appointment on the 10th.   It also depends on when I can drive myself home or get someone to come up and get me.  You can always call my cell phone, I will have it with me.  I will stay in the hotel until early Saturday morning and then go to Jeanna's house. 
Have a great night. 
Garys
on 8/24/08 1:03 pm - Mesa, AZ
Thanks for the compliments

Most Active