Westside Support Group

tkimba
on 8/21/08 12:49 pm
Hello,
Does anyone know of any support groups in the west valley?  I live in the far west valley and would love to find a support group.

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/08 1:21 am
There is one this saturday at 91st ave and mcdowell.  I am new and don't have the info for it with me right now.  I will post again when I get home with the time and location or one of the other members may post it for you soon.

Thanks,
Melissa
tkimba
on 8/22/08 2:29 am
Thanks so much Melissa,  If you could post when you get home that would be great. 
(deactivated member)
on 8/23/08 12:06 am
So sorry, I shot our to bed this morning with the thought of "oh no, I forgot to post".  Here is the infor for today's meeting.
10:30-12pm at Banner Estrella Hospital Loop 101 and West Thomas.  When walking to the hospital entrance right across from it is the meeting rooms.

Thanks,
Melissa
Ann M.
on 8/23/08 1:00 am - Peoria, AZ
Take Thomas Road off the 101 West valley.  Go to the entrance to the hospital and then go to the right.  We're in the building next to the water feature.  We'll be there at 10:30.  Hope to see you there.  I have the new OH magazine to pass out.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
tkimba
on 8/25/08 1:08 am
Thanks for the reply,   How often do you meet?  Every Saturday?   Can anyone attend?
Ann M.
on 8/25/08 10:13 pm - Peoria, AZ
We meet the 2nd & 4th Saturdays of the month at 10:30.  Anyone can attend.  The Sept. 20th meeting will be at the OH conference in Mesa unless those that can't make it want to meet at someone's house.  I hope to see you there.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active