I'm realllly having a hard time...........

klyn13jwl
on 8/21/08 5:17 am - Lakeside, AZ
I don't know how much more of this I can take!  I have jumped through all the hoops that have been placed before me!  I HATE CINDY IN DR. JUAREZ'S OFFICE!!!  I can honestly say this with no remorse!!!  Everything is done............I have been approved by my insurance.  It was time to get a date!  Cindy and I don't exactly see eye to eye....if she hates her job so fricken much, she should just quit!!!  I call and Colleen tells me that she needs a written statement, from where I got the cardiogram done, that I'm cleared for surgery.  Done.  Went down and had my doctor, because that's who did the fricken thing, write and fax a letter.  Done.  Called today, Colleen told me that I have to have an appointment with a REAL CARDIOLOGIST and I have to be signed off by them.  That's gonna take another 3 months because no one's taking new patients!  There's only one fricken cardiologist on this fricken mountain!!!  Just for someone to tell me that I CAN HAVE THE SURGERY!!!   O M G!!  I need to breathe.  I've come too close for this crap.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 
(deactivated member)
on 8/21/08 5:53 am
I know how you feel, I also worked with that office.  Just keep your cool, it may take time but you will someday soon have a date.
ginau
on 8/21/08 6:28 am - mesa, AZ

Man - That Sucks !!    play the game with sugar  call and explain the situation  and see if a local cardiologist can review what test was done and give u the approval - if not see if they can  squeeze  you in ... ya know 1st avail cancelation

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

klyn13jwl
on 8/21/08 4:02 pm - Lakeside, AZ
Well.....I hope that I have done it.  Tomorrow morning I have an appointment.  I have to go to my PCP to get a referral to go get a chest X-ray.    Then it's off I go........to get the chest X-ray.  I have made an appointment with a cardiologist  in Payson on Tuesday at 2:00pm.    I know...I know....but it's a heck of a lot closer than Mesa or Phoenix.  THEN! all my ducks will be in a row....let's just see what else they will say I'll need! 
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 8/21/08 11:42 pm - Tucson, AZ
Make sure to ask them to send you the report so you have a copy so when Dr. Juarez/Fang's office says they didn't recieve it you can produce a copy.  I kept copies of everything.  Good luck.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Lori G.
on 8/22/08 2:07 am - Phoenix, AZ
We hear your frustration....You may also want to call WMRMC as they have increased their service line of MD's.  Ask to speak to Patty Orona, Director of Business Development @ 928-333-7143. She might be able to assist you with meeting with someone and the list of services provided to move the process ahead.  Give her my name as a referral, as I did a presentation on Bariatrics for WMRMC in the Spring for their Community Awareness Health Workshop.  If I can help in anyway, please let me know.

Lori G., BS, RN-C, CBN
Certified Bariatric Nurse & Service Line Coordinator
Certified Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Bariatric Clinical Educator for Paradise Valley Hospital 
602-923-5612  [email protected]                                       
RNYGB 8/2003 (maintained 170# weight loss)

Most Active