fitday or daily plate

(deactivated member)
on 8/21/08 9:26 am
I have been using fitday and find it not always user friendly.   Does anyone have a opinion on which is better for tracking food.

Thanks,
Melissa
dafie
on 8/21/08 9:59 am - Mesa, AZ
I did use daily plate it was alittle bit user frinedly than fitday which I tried to.  However I only used the free trial.  I think they hold out until you pay for it and I didn't want to.  I have a food journal and post whatch you eating early outs to keep track.  I don't have a Dr. that is supper strick on protein, however all I eat is protein and haven't had bread, pasta, and ect.  I should try to log in to daily plate just to check my protein level every once in a while.  But it seems to take to long or I can't find what I eat so I don't.

azreggie
on 8/22/08 5:23 am - Tucson, AZ
I use thedailyplate.com everyday.  I log in all my food and exercise.  If it goes in my mouth, it goes in thedailyplate.  And its FREE!  It keeps me honest, and I need that.

Reggie

iveseenital
on 8/22/08 11:41 am - AZ
Sparkpeople.com! Awsome

Ann M.
on 8/23/08 2:32 am - Peoria, AZ
I use Fitday.  It really is quite easy.  Just use the add custom food and put in all the stuff off the label.  Mine is chock full of stuff that I've put in and the next time I eat it, I just start to type the name and it'll pop up in a list. 
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Rachel B.
on 8/23/08 6:23 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with
I am using daily plate, and it seems to have everything I need.  I tried to access it from my cell last night, but you have to have the gold membership to use it via your cell.  I really like it!  Plus, I can add my exercise and any food stuffs that they don't have on-line.

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

susie85254
on 8/23/08 12:49 pm - AZ
I use the daily plate website as well. I think it's very user friendly and has so many features that make it great. I love the ability to add your own recipes and get the calorie counts and nutritional information for them!
L. TP
on 8/24/08 1:26 pm
I know Lance Armstrong just started one through is livestrong.  My friends LOVE it.
azreggie
on 8/24/08 4:06 pm - Tucson, AZ
It's thedailyplate.com.  Lance just owns that website now.

Reggie

Most Active