CHANDLER SUPPORT GROUP

kkortsen
on 8/20/08 9:56 am - AZ
Please join me

Tuesday, August 26 from 6:00-7:30 PM for our monthly support group.  Come get involved and meet some great folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chandler Hospital
Basement Level   Conference Rooms 1 & 2

And this months topic is:     READING BETWEEN THE LINES, INTERPRETING FOOD LABELS

AND

Followed by dinner after the meeting!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KENT
JRinAZ
on 8/20/08 2:58 pm - Layton, UT

Yes!  YES!  YES!!!!  I'll C U there!  I have missed my Chandler buds big time!  ......  I can't wait!!!!

I went to a GREAT support group meeting tonight but........nothing like the busy chatter of the Chandler folks!!!! 

EVERYONE is welcome!  ANY type of surgery!  ANY surgeon's program!  ANY question is a good question!  Come and SHARE your success....Come and SHARE your concern......get a big dose of inspiration to help you on your path to happy and healthy!

Kent is a handsome success story all by himself so I'm sure his night at faclitating will be fantastic !!!!

4th Tuesday from 6 to 7:30

Haven't bought your ticket for the AZ O.H. Extravaganza yet????  If you are part of the Chandler Support group then you can use the Promo Code:  "Plastow08" for the lowest price!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active