STARBUCKS - PROTEIN POWDER

ginau
on 8/18/08 1:05 pm - mesa, AZ
OK WONDERFUL NEWS HERE !!!

Starbucks protein powder is 100% whey and a scoop can be added to pretty much  any cold or blended/ frozen drink ! it has 20 grams of protein and  I believe they charged me . 50 cents  for the scoop!

GinaU aka Jeanna 
 RNY revised  to Extended RNY 5/2008
Total loss 181 and counting 

-

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/08 1:29 pm - AZ
What flavor is it ? Please call me when you get a chance.
Gena L.
on 8/18/08 1:33 pm - Sun City, AZ
Does it change the taste of say...Passion Tea...my favorite!

Gena

ginau
on 8/18/08 11:01 pm - mesa, AZ
I believe its unflavored.  I have them add it to my Iced coffee  and s.f frapps

I dont know how it would be in tea - but its nice to know I can my extra Protein in ...

GinaU aka Jeanna 

-

FLGail
on 8/18/08 3:19 pm - Sun City, AZ
Hi Gena, Do they have this at all Starbucks? Sounds super I love coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                          Gail
ginau
on 8/19/08 2:45 am - mesa, AZ

If they  have the Vivanno Smoothie - they have protein powder.

GinaU aka Jeanna 

-

L. TP
on 8/18/08 4:15 pm
I love the passion tea also. If someone tries the protein with it, let me know how it tastes please!
Gena L.
on 8/19/08 5:05 am - Sun City, AZ
Going Saturday to try it Lyns...will let you know what we think of it.  Fully half the enjoyment of tea for me (I drank decaf tea almost exclusively before my RNY) was enjoying the look of it as well as the taste.  I hope the protein will not make the tea cloudy but most likely will.  I don't enjoy tea nearly as much now as before my surgery....not sure why but I drink mostly water or slushee's with SF Torani syrups now.

Gena

Gena L.
on 8/20/08 4:39 am - Sun City, AZ
Lyns, the Stabucks at 99th and Bell would not add it to any drink with the exception of the 2 smoothie type drinks that they advertise with the protein....I even offered to pay extra....no go....sorry! Think I will try a different SB store on Sat.  Also bought my own box of the passion tea to have at home.

Gena

Sandra C.
on 8/19/08 2:11 am - Phoenix, AZ
Thanks..Good to know!
Most Active