Onederland baby

L. TP
on 8/18/08 7:55 am
I am pleased to announce that I have said goodbye to my near month long plateau and have hit ONEDERLAND!   Yep, I have gone from 261 to 195 in 10 weeks. 

I am also pleased to announce that I am getting down some chicken and turkey now without throwing up!  Who would have thought!
  (to much information??? ha ha )

Sandra C.
on 8/18/08 8:20 am - Phoenix, AZ
Sandra C.
on 8/18/08 8:21 am - Phoenix, AZ

You go girl!!

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/08 1:05 pm - AZ
Lyns,

Great job. You have lost alot of weight in 10 weeks. Time does fly by. Your more than half done. When I had my original gastric bypass I would vomit everything up for about 2 months. Than I was nauseaed for about 6 months. I hated it but it did all go away. I love Ren and Stempy, I use to watch their cartoons all the time. I don't think there on any more. I am so happy for you ! Have you gone back to work yet ? I am glad your posting again. I have notice that you have not been around. Glad to see your back...
L. TP
on 8/18/08 4:18 pm
Hey Dawn,

Thank you!  I have made a few posts and several comments but I have been more quiet.  I got slammed with work for about 3 weeks (busy season).  I am also painting all the bedrooms in my house and redoing my master.  Man, this energy is fantastic!

How have you been!  I think of you often.

azreggie
on 8/19/08 4:23 am - Tucson, AZ
YAY!!!!!  Congrats!!!!!

Reggie

Shelllp
on 8/20/08 2:35 pm - AZ
Lyns,

I'm really happy for you! I'm so glad you are able to eat a little chicken and turkey now and OMG onederland! We need to get together soon!
Most Active