Hi I'm new to the boards

chathot
on 9/19/08 9:29 am - Peoria, AZ
Thanks so much. I am unable to make it over there for this evening but I will be there in the morning. Hope I can find it lol. I'm so excited to meet you and all others. See you at 8 or earlier.
Sandra C.
on 8/19/08 12:50 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Candy..this board is a good place for advice and support. It sounds like you have had a hard journey and I'm glad you are doing good now. Your after pictures look fantastic! I was stuck for about a month, and I guess my body was needing to hold the lbs or I was holding water. I have cut back on salt and have been getting more fluids in and it seems to be working. Of course excersize always helps, so when I go to the store or any parking lot I park as far away as I can because I figure every little step helps. It's hard in this heat though. Thank goodness cooler weather is on the way!
chathot
on 9/16/08 2:12 am - Peoria, AZ

Thank you for the tip. I have to be careful with fluids for I'm a retainer. I have pulmonary hypertension so I can drink only  half what the recommended daily intake. But I will certainly try the cut back on carbs. Thank you

Most Active