Life Insurance

KRISTIN S.
on 8/14/08 1:59 am - AZ

So I am so excited!!!

I happen to work for a Financial Planner, and he and I have been working to find me Life Insurance.  I can get it!  WOW!  That is HUGE news!  AND, 25 months after surgery if I am at a reasonable weight still, I can even be rated as standard!

Who would have thought Life Insurance as a "normal" person would be available????

My boss is hoping to start enlightening WLS patients ASAP, and we are looking sponsor support meetings. 

Let's get this news out there, this is GIGANTIC now that we are working so hard to not be!

Take Kare ALL!!!!

Kristin

Commitment Day/Pre-op/CURRENT/Goal
248/236/170/150

jenniebr
on 8/15/08 1:19 am - queen creek, AZ

Kristen where the heck have you been???  haven't seen you at group or anywhere for that matter!  Update us on your journey......

I am very excited about your find!  As you know Todd and I could not get coverage or even up his at work due to the WLS. 
I was told by the CEO of Zurich Ins. that the policy of not covering WLS patients for 5 years was  due to patients not maintaining the loss.  Thats a bunch of crap! 

I want to get some info so I can provide it to my patients.  Its bad enough the issues we face day to day so this will be agreat thing  for all WLS patients.
You should try to come to our support meeting Saturday.  We had to move it over next door to Paradise Valley Hospital since we have outgrown the office space.
Call me!!

Jen
Banded 12/15/05
At goal-7/14/06
Total Loss-140 pounds
Most Active