One month out

aboymom
on 8/10/08 11:12 am
I took my monthly pictures.  I can REALLY tell in clothes but I have a hard time seeing the 45 pound weight loss in pictures.  I guess in my face.  Maybe I am going to melt from top to bottom!!

I am feeling some better.  The recovery time on this whole thing has been MUCH longer than I expected.  Maybe it is the open aspect of mine but either way, I still feel lousy.  I got a pretty big lecture about getting my calories up yesterday at group, so that has been my goal today.  I better go have another protein shake before those west side support folks come hunt me down, hold my mouth open and pour in the protein.  They are a force I don't want to mess with.

BTW, I did post new pictures.
MShawn62
on 8/10/08 12:33 pm - Avondale, AZ
I just looked at your new pics...you really look great!!!!

Shawn
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wow7xaM/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wow7xaM/weight.png[/img]
[/url]
Gena L.
on 8/10/08 1:03 pm - Sun City, AZ
Maybe you can not see the difference but I sure can! Keep up the good work.  Once I got my calorie count up I finally began to feel better than road kill.  It is sure hard to eat tho when you feel like you are dying ;-)

Gena

merryterry
on 8/10/08 2:46 pm - AZ
I see your loss to date-around your middle and your face, esp. You are cuter than your avatar.
ginau
on 8/10/08 10:39 pm - mesa, AZ

Kristen

It's always harder for us to see the weight loss,  but look at your pics , your bust is more defined, you start to see the  mid section  reducing, your face is much thinner. YOU LOOK GREAT !!!  it all catchs up with us later.

Recovery is differant for everyone. I breezed right through while others struggled - makes no sense to me ... All I can say is attitude is everything right now.

Protein is hard - but you have options, lean dense protein,  Shakes , bullets  or  the liquid you can buy at costco. ( the more protein the quicker you heal)   

Vitamins are a whole other story , find one - stick with it dont change  untill you get a blood draw done, that way you will know if it is doing you good or not.  I did this and it worked for me . - the only thing I did add mid way  was a mega dose of B vitamins - Helps alot with energy !!!

Deanne K.
on 8/11/08 1:23 am - Tucson, AZ
Kristin,
You look great.  You don't have the double chin anymore, it is showing.  Keep up the good work and remember everything will get easier with time.  You may struggle with eating for a ittle while, but it will get easier as time passes. 
(deactivated member)
on 8/11/08 2:14 am
you look maaawhvolous!!!

but nothing is as important at eating enough protien calories!  and getting enough water too!
for me...i seem to wilt withou****er...so i am constantly pushing myself to drink...yesterday i set the alarm on my sports watch for every 5 minutes...to take a sip of water...i made myself wear it all day yesterday...sounds funny, i know...but i am in the swing of it now!

i am SO proud of your progress!  you inspire me...and also affirm that "seeing" our own physical changes is a true challenge (i can never see the difference in the mirror)...you may have a hard time seeing the 45 pound weight loss...BUT no one else does!

as Dori says..."just keep swimming...swimming..."

because you are on THE SUCCESS TRACK!
(deactivated member)
on 8/12/08 3:00 pm - AZ
You look fantastic. Your really losing in your face. Your double chin is gone. I was going to tell you how good you looked but you left the meeting so fast. Keep up the good work and it will pay off. We are proud of you !!!
Most Active