Gilbert Support Groups

Jeff B.
on 8/9/08 12:02 am - Gilbert, AZ
Hey all, what are the folks in Gilbert doing for support groups? I've been here for a year and 1/2 and need to meet up with a group and get back on track. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Jeff
ginau
on 8/9/08 12:59 am - mesa, AZ

Jeff

What rock have you been hiding under ??  Come on out ..  we have some great SUPPORT GROUPS !!

Chandler  has a group that meets at the hospital  4th Tuesday of the Month, 6-7:30 Downstairs next to the Pharmacy  ( we have a few men in this group)

Banner  Higley also has a group that meets on Tuesdays  some late afternoon some in the evenings, they  alternate  with a Pyschologist, nutritionist and  exercise ... stay tuned for more details

Also their is another grou that meets a little further out. - I'll try and find the posts & send it forward .

Jeff B.
on 8/9/08 1:27 am - Gilbert, AZ
That is awesome. Thank you so much for responding and I am not sure of the name of the rock I've been hiding under but it might be in the town of laziness. Looking forward to getting into the mix of things.

Jeff
ginau
on 8/9/08 2:06 am - mesa, AZ

Jeff

Make sure to sign up  for the OH event in Mesa Sept 19 & 20th - there will be  lots of folks to  meet and mingle with - you will be able to make lots of contacts there.

it should be an awesome event. 

Jeff B.
on 8/9/08 2:12 am - Gilbert, AZ
I will sign up for the 19th. I'm in California for the beginning of the week traveling but can make the 20th in the evening. Thanks again.

Jeff
Jeff B.
on 8/9/08 2:16 am - Gilbert, AZ
Gina,

I was looking for the link but couldn't find it. Can you throw me the URL to sign up? Thanks.

Jeff
Gena L.
on 8/9/08 7:25 am - Sun City, AZ
I am not GinaU but go to the banner under the search bar at the top of this page where it says Home, MY OH, Photos...etc. Click on Events in green...will tell you about it.

Gena L

SharriLynn
on 8/10/08 6:59 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Jeff,

What part of AZ are you in....Gilbert?  I am in Chandler and am looking for a post surgery work out partner. Would you be interested? My surgery isn't until Feb 2009, but I am trying to lose some weight before the surgery. I do so much better when motivated by a partner. Hy hubby is a couch potato and has no interest in working out. :)  Also, if you can share with me your WLS experience...I would love to hear about it. Thanks ~ Sharri Lynn
SharriLynn
on 8/10/08 7:00 am - Chandler, AZ
  Hi there GinaU,

I noticed you were the local expert on support groups. I am new to the area and wonder if you could send me the links as well? Would you be interested in a work out partner? I work pretty late, so it would have to be later in the evening. I haven't had my surgery yet, but I'm trying to get in a little better shape so I can handle the surgery better. Please let me know if you are interested. I would love to her about your WLS experience :)  Sharri Lynn
mariabfromaz
on 8/10/08 2:38 pm
Most Active