Can I stand it?????

JRinAZ
on 8/7/08 4:05 pm - Layton, UT

10 days away from computers!!!!  Oh my gosh.......y'all better journal everything so you can catch me up on every single second that I've missed! 

I'll be doing the proud "mother of the groom" thing as well as some serious hiking in the gorgeous mountains of Idaho, Montana and Wyoming!!!!  I might even rent myself one of those ltitle floaty-boot wader kinds of things and do some fly fishing! ......Will be thinking of all of you............see you pounds lighter at the O,.H. AZ Extravaganza!!!!????

Did you know there will be on-site consultations with the most amazing plastic surgeons in the entire world????  Yup!  Dr. Gitt and Dr. Heffel will be there AND.....they promise a HUGE "show special" to those who have their consults on the 19th or 20th at the event!!!!  Woooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!  You can shoot me an e-mail at work to get your name on the list......I'll plug you in when I get back!!!  ([email protected])

Dangerous Curves ahead!!!!

Soooooooooo.....be healthy....drink, drink, drink, PROTEIN, Protein, protein.........C U soon!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 8/8/08 3:55 am - mesa, AZ

Geeee Joyce

10 days away from  traffic congestion,  air pollution,  Monsoons- dry & wet , the phone, the nagging  telemarketers. the barking dog, cord chewing cat, not to mention work, ..  Oh and your Boss !!

Hmmm  sounds sweet to me -clean fresh mountain air ... can I fit into your suitcase yet ??

P.s. just kidding about your boss. he is a good guy

Deweyscts
on 8/8/08 4:15 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Have a good time...... Haven't met you but I'm sure you deserve it....

Take some pics and share with us......

Dewey
Ann M.
on 8/9/08 12:01 pm - Peoria, AZ
Have a great time Joyce.  I wish I could be away from computers for 10 days.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active