OT - I am selling the cat ! to pay for the cord

ginau
on 8/4/08 2:09 am - mesa, AZ

FOR SALE -  1 cute cat ,  grey, long haired , smoke green eyes, 7lbs ,   lovely  disposition but hates to be held  ,  very playfull, inside only cat  -  only defect   small electrical burn on face !

Give me a jingle if intrested ....

Ok  so....  I just priced out the power cord  & started thinking that maybe I should sell  Bitzie  to pay  for the new cord.  At $75.00 + shipping  ( hope Radio Shack has a better deal) and the  Vet Bill   Otherwise I may need to contact all of you to come bail me out of Jail for  Animal abuse !!!

No serious - Love  my baby cat - she just like a child and try's my patience ...  

liveinphx
on 8/4/08 2:30 am - Phoenix, AZ
I feel  your pain. My cat has eaten through 2 modem cords, countless cell phone charger cords, connections to TV, VCR etc. The cat has never been zapped or shown any ill effects from doing this. Cat just looks at me as if to say "What do you mean, it wasn't me"
Gwynn M.
on 8/7/08 5:30 am - Tucson, AZ

Jeanna, you crack me up!  You just described my kitty in detail, in the looks department anyway!

Mine has not put me through the "cord" thing......but she does STEAL jewelry and hair ties!!!  She hides most things behind our headboard!   The reason I know about the hair ties.......is I caught her in the hallway......grabbing it and throwing it in the air and chasing it!   Lucky they are so funny!!!  She also makes us laugh when she has stolen a Qtip out of the decorative jar and carries it around in her mouth like a tiny bone and comes into the livingroom and sits in front of the TV like.....you need this?

LOL...funny little creatures.  Gotta love 'em.......or wanna *sell* 'em!!! 

Hope her little face is ok.

Gwynn

ginau
on 8/7/08 5:57 am - mesa, AZ

Her face is fine , No burns on it . My wallet is $115 lighter from the new cord .

She is grounded from going outside for the next few days.  The hair clips is funny!  Her passion is anything feathered  and plastic bags - she loves to crawl inside of  them - I about Die every time .. Stepped on her this a.m. as she was hiding in one . 

She  is my RNY baby ! I got her 2 weeks after my 1st surgery..  She loves  Shrimp and cottage cheese .. as that is what we ate a lot of ..

Gwynn M.
on 8/7/08 8:16 am - Tucson, AZ

LOL....TOO FUNNY!  They are entertainment!!  Mine loves the plastic grocery bags too!!  Have not stepped on her just YET!!   LOL....have tripped over her to NOT step on her though!

A kitty eating shrimp and cottage cheese!!  DANG, I'm bettin' she LOVES HER MOMMY!!!
My big fat  black cat (22 lbs! I adopted him so he wouldn't be put down...most loving kitty EVER)....he comes a runnin' and a meowin' when I open a can of tuna....so I save him a little chunk but all he does it lick it.....and walk away....LOL....dork.

You either LUV 'em or wanna kill 'em (your kitties, not your mommies! *wink*)
.....it's a fine, fine line..LOL!!!

Gwynn

Most Active