Almost FREE

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 8/1/08 12:56 am - Tucson, AZ

I saw the good Doctor Heffel yesterday and he removed two more tubes.  Now I am down 6 tubes from the original 8.  I can actually get normal clothes on now and feel comfortable going out in public.  I will go back again next Friday and get the remaining tubes removed along with stitches.  He also said I no longer need to have all those dressings and just have to wear an undershirt covered by the binder on my waist.  I guess you can say I am making progress. 

Talked a bit with Joyce, but not nearly a long enough visit.  Joe was anxious to get back on the road to beat the rush hour traffic.

For those of you who are a friend on my profile I have posted a few photos.  Joe will not consent to take photos of my LBL so I will try and get someone to take some soon.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

(deactivated member)
on 8/1/08 7:16 am, edited 8/1/08 7:16 am - AZ
Becky, When the time comes for me, I plan to see Dr H also. Did your insurance pay for any plastic surgery? I really want a mons plasty. But I want to wait 2 years. I get alot of yeast infections. My insurance will only cover if it is medical necessary. I have been documented for years with my PCP and dermatolgist that it is a chronic infection and will only go away until all the sagging tissue is gone. I also would like to get a total body lift at the same time. I have been watching you and your doing wonderful. Keep up the great work!!!

Dawn
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 8/1/08 7:38 am - Tucson, AZ

Dawn

I paid for my surgery, but since you have documentation on the infections I'm sure the insurance would at least cover part of it for you. 

Example 1   

Gwynn M.
on 8/2/08 10:55 am - Tucson, AZ
Hi Becky!  I am following you closely!  I am sharing your info with my husband Mack as well since he will be taking a week off to take care of me like your Joe!   I'm trying to ease his worries...

Of course, I am still awaiting approval at this point!

Oh, and, may I be your friend on your profile??  Says you are set to private...
You can go to mine and let me know!!

Great job sharing your success and strengths with us!

Gwynn
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 8/2/08 11:13 am - Tucson, AZ
I sent you a friend request Gwynn.
Example 1   

Most Active