Support Groups, where are you going this month...

Michael B.
on 8/1/08 4:38 am - Gilbert, AZ
I got a new job! I'm ecstatic, but I'm going to have to find a new support group schedule. The one I always like to go to at 4:30 at Banner Gateway once a month is going to be pretty tought to make going forward....

So I want some suggestions people!

I live in Gilbert, but will be working up at the 101 and Cave Cree****il at least 4 pm everyday...The Chandler Group sounds like a good option to go to just straight from work on my way home...Dr. Schlesinger's would be great, but it's on saturday ;(

any other tips for a group would be appreciated! (open to patients from other programs)....

Visit My Newly Launched Blog:

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 8/1/08 10:08 am - Tucson, AZ

Michael

Congratulations on the new job.  Will you be attending the OH Event this year?

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 8/1/08 10:32 am - Layton, UT
Yipppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Mike!!!!!  I am sooooooo excited for YOU!!!!  So, when do you start?  When should we have lunch?  Any chance of new/better insurance????  Need to switch up your support group schedule huh?

Well, first off, start by buying your weekend ticket to the O.H. AZ Extravaganza!!!! Sept 19th and 20th!  (for the very lowest price, my support group buds can use the promo code "Plastow08".  ......  Not a support group folk?.... then use the promo "cactus08".  YOU definitely get the plastow code though!

I typed up a current roster of all AZ support groups but it's at work and I'm not there again until Monday!  ......  I'll try and shoot out a copy of the latest and greatest.  ......  Along with the Chandler group (4th Tuesdays, 6-7:30), you may consider the St Luke's Bridges which is this coming Tuesday (1st Tuesdays) from 6:30 to 8 pm (open to all as well).....or the Banner Good Sam on 12th and McDowell has one every Tuesday from 6:30 to 8 pm....they are also open to everyone.  The westside group and Dr. S groups meet on Saturdays......the other Banner Gateways are later though than the one you and I hang with at 4:30....I tink they're either 6 or 6:30?  I'll need to make sure.

Another new chapter in your life!!!!  Weigh 2 go handsome friend!!!!  Definitely need to call me for lunch....work # 480.991.6877!!!

Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

reggi_67
on 8/4/08 12:00 pm - Florence, AZ
RNY on 09/19/14
Hello,
I would like to get some information on the support groups in Chandler, or Gilbert area. I have not been banded yet, my documentation has been sent to the insurance company... but I would like to begin meeting some people. Currently I am going through SBC, but will be transfering to Banner Gateway.
Thank you...
Gina M.
on 8/5/08 8:42 am
I'm still waiting to hear on a WEST side support group....

Gina M.

Ann M.
on 8/5/08 12:22 pm - Peoria, AZ
Gina M I replied under your post 2 days ago.  The meeting is this Saturday at 10:30 a.m. at Banner Estrella.  We're in the conference room that's in the building next to the water feature (across the way from the hospital portion).
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Most Active