3 Months revision follow up !

ginau
on 7/29/08 7:32 am - mesa, AZ
  Ok  Folks  thought I would share my news, I just came back from my 3 month follow up appt , I have lost over 30 lbs since my  EXT Rny revision  surgery May 7th,  with Dr Schlesinger.  I am now at  the lowest I have been in  over 8 yrs .  My  new goal is to loose another 15 lbs by time of the O.H. event here in Phx.  

Most of my labs are back , I am only low in  creatine ( needs lots more water)  and  my Vitamin "A" is a little shy - So I will be ordering  the Dry  formula of A,D,E,K,  and adding it to my daily vite's

otherwise I am  feeling good, have some energy, and trying to keep a posative attitude!

** only bad news was call I recvd  from the lab that drew my blood, Scared to snockers out of me ... In the end  they failed to get all the blood they needed - So I have to go back and let them pull some more!  

I am very happy I got a 2nd chance to loose this weight and be healthier, I hope  that everyone gets the 2nd chances in life they want ...

huskerfan85
on 7/29/08 8:54 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Way to go girl!!  It is time for a new picture, you are doing fantiastic!!!
Gayle  6'2" 

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/08 3:35 pm
    i am ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED for you!   .
..that is WONDERFUL AND AMAZING news and PROGRESS!

WOO! HOO!

i CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS!!!

THIRTY POUNDS...and you LOOK GREAT TOO!  your coloring looks so healthy AND YOU HAVE A LOT OF ENERGY!...what's EVEN better is that your on top of your meds AND in close contact with the expert.

you are doing GREAT!

KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON!....
ginau
on 7/30/08 1:07 am - mesa, AZ
Hey - I wanna hear from you !!!  hear your doing awesome too!   
Av8trx
on 7/29/08 5:49 pm - north-central, AZ
Fantastic!!!
=)

- Kailolu  (aka Taylor)

azreggie
on 7/30/08 3:50 am - Tucson, AZ
Congratulations!  I'm soooooo glad for you. 

Reggie

Most Active