PS Update

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/28/08 6:08 am - Tucson, AZ
Went to see Dr. Gitt today.  The hives are slowly leaving my body, but not fast enough for me in this heat.  Other than that I feel great and haven't taken any pain meds for a day.  Dr removed two more JP Tubes so now I only have FOUR!!!!!  He is such a compassionate man.  Tries so hard not to make the patient uncomfortable.  I also saw Joyce and Jen while I was there.  I go back again on Thursday.  Please cross some fingers and toes that I get more drains removed.  I am ready to put some clothes on!!!!!
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/08 3:42 pm
i am so, so excited for you!
hang tough...you will heal and you WILL see the fruits of your tenacity!
i celebrate you for finding the courage to honor all of your hard work from the WLS with the commitment of PS!  YOU are a winner...good things will continue to come into your path, i just know it!
thanks for keeping us updated.
Gwynn M.
on 7/28/08 4:58 pm - Tucson, AZ
Sooo glad you are feeling a little better Becky!  It's good to hear that he's a nice doctor...they all seem to be so caring up there in Phx.  I hope your hives continues to LEAVE your LITTLE BITTY BODY!!!   Keep smiling!

Gwynn
azreggie
on 7/29/08 2:54 pm - Tucson, AZ
You go Becky!  I'm so glad its not as painful anymore for you.  Speedy recovery. 

Reggie

aboymom
on 7/30/08 1:28 am
Wowza lady, you look fabulous!!  I love when you update your avitars.  WAY TO GO!!
Most Active