Dawn, are you out there?

Ann M.
on 7/27/08 9:22 am - Peoria, AZ
If you feel like coming over Tuesday after 4 or any other day but Monday after 3:30, I can show you how to do the Fitday.  I'm hoping you're feeling better and that your incision is starting to heal better. 
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Gena L.
on 7/28/08 7:54 am - Sun City, AZ
I'm not Dawn but did just recently speak with her. She is still spending most of her time in the bathroom and the incision thing is worrying her too, also she goes to check on her father when she can. She is having a hard time sitting at the computer on top of all else. Hope she is feeling better!

Gena

ginau
on 7/28/08 8:24 am - mesa, AZ

Ann

Remember she is a night owl  - HOO Hoo !   give her a call at home after 9:00 she is sure to be awake ....

Ann M.
on 7/28/08 11:52 am - Peoria, AZ
Thanks Gena & Gina.  I will catch her in the morning on the board.  I'm asleep by 8 because I get up at 4 to get ready for work.  She hasn't gone to bed yet by then.

Gena, I'm worried about her and her bouts in the bathroom.  I wish they could figure out what's happening.  I know I had diarrhea bad when I first had the surgery but it wasn't keeping me in the bathroom and dehydrating me. 

ginau
on 7/28/08 12:17 pm - mesa, AZ

Ann

The bathrrom issue is pretty normal for a person who has a very short common channel, Dr S can treat it with some meds , It kinda has to run its course, I am about 2 months ahead of Dawn and Going through same thing.  It's getting better and Dawns will too. anyone who had this type of revision knows this is a possability, It was disclosed prior to surgery, along with the Sharts !  

We are in for a ride of a lifetime!

Ann M.
on 7/28/08 1:58 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hmmm, I didn't have a revision but I wonder if I had a short channel because I suffered for about 6 months.  I always had to keep extra clothes at work because I never knew when an accident would happen.

Gwynn M.
on 7/28/08 5:05 pm - Tucson, AZ
Gosh Dawn...I'm so sorry to hear that you're having a tough time.  Sounds like you won't be here at the puter too much.......but when you do, I wish you a easier time!  Like Jeanna says...it will get better (hopefully you can tell me this later when/if I go through it!).......hang in there ....hug your puppy!

Gwynn
Most Active