Matrix / Nectar Protein - sending in an order ..

ginau
on 7/25/08 1:16 am - mesa, AZ

$$ Money Saving Time $$

I will be sending in a group order the First Week of August - If you would like to order  a bag or two - Let me know ..

I can get pretty much any Flavor  

All I ask is that you pick it up  at Either the Chandler Support meeting  Or Dr Schlesingers meeting  at Desert Ridge.    ( pay when you pick up )

Matrix 5.0

Chocolate, Vanilla , Cookies -N- Creme , Orange ( $31.00 )  per bag  70 servings

Nectars

Peach , Fuzzy Navel, Strawberry Kiwi, Twisted Cherry, Lemonade, Lemon Tea, Pina Colada, Fruit Punch .   ( $22.00 - $28.00 per Jug )

Send me a Pm  please  -- I need to order 10 bags to get pricing

Dawn T.
on 7/25/08 11:13 am - Phoenix, AZ
Gina - I ordered 2 containers after Dr. Schlesinger's last meeting on the internet.

Now that I know how much less I can get these for (I paid $28 plus shipping per container), I'll keep you in mind when I'm ready to order more.

Thanks,
Dawn
Rachel B.
on 7/25/08 7:57 pm - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with
OK, I am curious only...

I got some of the Twisted Cherry, and tried it and it is SOOO protein-y.  I'm pre-op, & realize my tastes may change in ...gulp... 16 days.  What have y'all found?  I wasn't impressed pre-op!

Thanx!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

ginau
on 7/26/08 12:36 am - mesa, AZ

Try mixing it down with another  brand/ flavor - It will help

Dont be afraid to  mix brands & flavors together -  your body will absorb it !  To me the cherry is very strong - But mixed with GNC's  Vanilla 100% whey  - its awesome

(deactivated member)
on 7/27/08 3:59 am

hey there, girl!

don't forget to put me down for 2 bags...flavors i will leave up to you because i am new to them all!...whatever your pallet thinks are best...that's my choice for this time!

thank you so much for providing us with this hook-up!
such a great deal!

thank you again for taking the time and energy to put this together for us.

Lady Lithia
on 7/27/08 4:26 pm
Gina, I'd love to order some but I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out here in Buckeye, and so rarely get into town.

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/08 1:14 am
Gina,

Did you hit 10 yet?  I am going back and forth on ordering yet.  I pre-op and wanted to do samples at first so I don't waste wanything.  If you are really close to 10 and need another order let me know, I may order the most popular flavor, whatever that one is.  I know so little yet about all the protien stuff.

Thanks,
Melissa
Most Active