7/22 Chandler Support Report

JRinAZ
on 7/22/08 3:50 pm - Layton, UT
Hi all! Wow!  We just about stayed til the mall kicked us out!  LOL!  .....  What a FUN night! ....   Thanks Jeanna for leading a great discussion and giving us some great handouts and tools so we can tackle our summers with the best of health!   Our group represented about every type of surgery tonight!!!  We had 2 sleeves, 2 bandsters, 3 revisions, 2 support, bunches of  Rny's AND a Partridge in a PEAR TREE!!!!!  We even had a very supportive hubby who was scouting out support groups and surgeries in behalf of his wife who had to work!  Very amazing!  Great group!  Very helpful chatter.   I was meant to be there tonight.  After 3 thousand 4 hundred and nineteen support groups under my shrinking belt....I learned something tonight that was PERFECT!!!!  It wouldn't mean much to anyone else so no need to repeat it but I will be flying off into the sunset tomorrow armed with "answers'!!!!  LOL!   Taylor!  thanks for bringing us samples of your favorite protein drink!  Yummmeeeee stuff!  What's the details?   Kent offered to facilitate our meeting in August!!!!  Woooooooo Hoooooooooo!  He's looking sooooooo amazing at goal!  We had great male representation tonight.  Mike, Gil and Kent are as handsome as ever.   Hugggzzz to those of you in the group who are having struggles!!!!  Kudos to those reaching milestones in your journey!     C y'all next month!!!!  Can't come to Chandler's night?  There are oodles of support groups all over the valley that are open to everyone!    
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Av8trx
on 7/24/08 4:10 pm - north-central, AZ
That WAS a fun nite.  =) 

Here's the link to where I get the protein I shared at the support
meeting. Its far and away my favorite protein. 
Its 22 grams of whey protein, 118 calories, 3g carbohydrates, 1g
sugar, & 2g fat. It comes in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla.

The gal I get it from attends the support group
meetings in Tucson.  She orders this protein in bulk in order to pass
along the savings to other group members.  One taste was all it took for me.   Dissolves completely with no graininess and no aftertaste.

http://www.greatprotein.com

1 serving sample: $2.00, no additional shipping cost required
2lb container (30 servings) $40.00
5lb container (75 servings) $60.00
Shipping: $10 for the first item, $5.00 for each additional

- Kailolu (Taylor)

Most Active