CHANDLER SUPPORT GROUP !! COME ON COME ALL.....

ginau
on 7/21/08 2:20 pm - mesa, AZ

Come one  come all !! Chandler Support Group

Date: Tuesday July 22, 2008
Time: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Repeats: This event repeats every month on the fourth Tuesday.
Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 4 minutes.
Notes: Enter from the East Main Entrance (by E.R.) and take the elevator to conference rooms 1 and 2. See you soon!

We will be talking about Summer....
dorastardd101
on 7/21/08 4:20 pm - tucson, AZ
hello everyone,  i live in tucson az i had gastric bypass in sep 2004 i  had surgery with dr newhoff great dr. i  have been looking for a support group in tucson does anyone know of one, i would really apreciate it.  thanks dora 
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/21/08 10:59 pm - Tucson, AZ
Check out the link http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/TUSWLS/.  This will give you information on where the group is held, etc.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Deanne K.
on 7/22/08 1:20 am - Tucson, AZ
You can also check out Dr. Schwartz and Dr. Monash's support group which is open to all, but just be aware most are lap banders.  I was the only bypass patient last month, but it still was great.  It's the last Saturday of the month at St. Joseph's in the Auditorium in the basement.  They said that they didn't care, but to talk it up, the more the merrier.  So if you are interested you should check it out this Saturday.  It's at 10:00-12:00 .
dorastardd101
on 7/22/08 3:46 pm - tucson, AZ
thanks alot on the info. about the support groups, i think i will try and  go to the one at the univerity it is closer to me. where do you go?  
Most Active