Rootbeer float recipe

ginau
on 7/19/08 1:14 pm - mesa, AZ

Root beer Float

1 c Flat Rootbeer - shake all fizz out

1 scoop 100% whey protein ( GNC Vanilla)

Lots of ice 

Blend protein powder and half of rootbeer in bullet till smoth - pour in glass and ad remaining rootbeer. 

======================================================

Tropican light orange ade 

vanilla  protein powder

same as above ! 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mix any flavored water with  protein powder for a new drink sensation!    

============================================

Pepperoni chips - when ya need some crunch

Hormel Turkey Pepperoni

Place in single layer on microwave safe plate.  nuke for 2.5 - 3 min - xfer to paper towel  and cool . ENJOY !!!

*you made to cook longer or shorted depending on crispness

Dawn T.
on 7/19/08 1:31 pm - Phoenix, AZ
Great recipe Gina - I know 'cause I personally tried the batch you made today!!

It was great to finally meet you and so many others today at Dr. Schlesinger's support group.  I feel I already know everyone as I've been reading the posts for a while - just not brave enough to post myself - until now!!

Dawn

ginau
on 7/20/08 1:39 am - mesa, AZ

Dawn

Its great you came and  are no longer afraid to post - we are all friends here.

I love Dr Schlesingers groups - they are getting sooo BIG!  He draws a good crowd of people who are  genuine and willing to help others. And he is so easy to talk to ..  That was the first time they split out the group ..

Dont be shy ......

JRinAZ
on 7/20/08 4:29 am - Layton, UT
Dawn, Dawn, Jeanna, Gary, Jen, Anna Marie, Kathy and the other 50 good friends!  GREAT to see you yesterday!  GREAT mtg!  Holy Cow! ....We need the Cardinal stadium for our next group!!!  ...........All are welcome to the Chandler Support meeting this coming Tuesday the 22nd.  6-7:30 at Chandler Regional Hospital (Frye and Dobson in Conf rooms 1 and 2)...........Anyone have any special requests for dinner afterwards this time?  How bout Wildflower at the mall so folks can get soup if needed?  Or, Paradise Bakery on Ray?  Or, Qudoba?  Or, Logan's BBQ/Steak?  Let me know!!!  C u then!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Garys
on 7/19/08 1:41 pm, edited 7/19/08 11:49 pm - Mesa, AZ
Gina,

Thanks for bringing all the neat stuff to try at the support group meeting today

I got to sample a few products that I might not have tried otherwise.

"Controlling my food,    instead of my food controlling Me!

ginau
on 7/20/08 1:45 am - mesa, AZ

See now that was the point  !! Add a little variety ..

Ok  now that I see your in Mesa - we need to get  you and the miss's  to head out to Chandlers group for a visit. It's a little  differant as it's all  peer lead. But all are welcome to attend.  

JRinAZ
on 7/20/08 4:20 am - Layton, UT
Jeanna!  You totally ROCK as a protein bartender!  Yummmeeeee stuff !......But, being the lazy creature of habit that I am.....I am sitting hear at the puter sipping my same old Banana Champion Pure Whey Stack mixed with water & ice!    ...It just satisfies my strange tastebuds!  .....  Hope you had some serious rest last night!  I can't believe you packed all that protein over for all of us to try when you'd been up since 4 a.m. working all day long!  You are an ANGEL sweetie pie!  C U Tuesday at Chandler Support Group?????
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Deanne K.
on 7/20/08 1:29 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hey all, it was definately worth coming up to Phoenix yesterday.  I so enjoyed everything.  Andrea said she even had a great time as well.  I so enjoy chatting with everyone and getting to know you all.  Hope to see as one in the very near future.  You all rock!!!!!
ginau
on 7/20/08 2:25 pm - mesa, AZ

Doc had a huge group !!  think I  met about half of the people that came.  We need a new place - as we are gathering more and more  followers ...

But  I told Doc I was dissapointed - he didnt introduce me as ...His #1 fan   Think thats Joyce's  spot ??  I get #2 spot 

Deanne K.
on 7/21/08 1:19 am - Tucson, AZ
I think we all want a spot in his fan club.  Include me.
Most Active