I can not belive this!

aboymom
on 7/20/08 1:14 am
You deserve it lady!  If tough times equals rewards than you only have great things ahead!!  Thanks for the reminder.  I am in the questioning phase but the weight is melting off.  I look forward to feeling good enough to enjoy the weight loss.
JRinAZ
on 7/20/08 4:16 am - Layton, UT
Gena!  You are smokin girlfriend!  Woooooooooo hooooooooooo!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Ann M.
on 7/20/08 11:46 am - Peoria, AZ
Way to go Gena!!!!!!  I know what you mean about the pain.  I've got it big time again.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
Gena L.
on 7/20/08 1:12 pm - Sun City, AZ
Hi Ann...glad you are back and hope you had a good time playing stump the old school chums? 

I used to love the monsoons until about 4 years ago when they started to affect me big time. Mostly they are just some nusience (sp?) pain but last the last 2 years I really pay attention when the big storms come through. Many times even the wind from the dust storms will set me off.  All in all I feel so much better this year!

Ann M.
on 7/20/08 1:29 pm - Peoria, AZ
The reunion was great.  Getting back to AZ was horrendous thanks to Delta airlines.  That's another one I will never, ever fly again.

Gena L.
on 7/21/08 3:53 am - Sun City, AZ
Delta used to be great but they have all changed now. My sister who lives just outside Kansas City and trying to get here before my father passed....get this... HAD to fly K.C to Atlanta, and then all the way back to Phoenix....and that was the best flight available to her on any of the airlines.

Ann M.
on 7/21/08 4:57 am - Peoria, AZ
Wow, that's almost as bad as having to fly to Chicago and then back to Las Vegas.  No wonder the airlines are running out of money.

Most Active