Catch the O.H. Arizona Extravaganza FEVER!!!

JRinAZ
on 7/20/08 5:01 am - Layton, UT
http://www.obesityhelp.com/events/                                                                                                      

Check out the video on this link!!!!  You'll see many of us that have posted on this forum!  .......Don't hesitate to committ!  Shy????  Oh my gosh!  THIS is the one group of people that understands YOU!!!!  We have all walked in similar shoes!  We are passionate about health and support!!!!  PLAN to come to the O.H. event!  ..... Need a roommate to share your hotel expenses?  Post on here!!!!  SAVE THE DATE:  September 19th and 20th!!!!   PARTY with Joyce poolside AFTER the Friday party ends........ Don't forget the promo code for a discount:  Cactus08
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

dafie
on 7/20/08 1:16 pm - Mesa, AZ
Thanks for the info it looks good, I am going to try to go.

Gena L.
on 7/21/08 4:01 pm - Sun City, AZ
Got my ticket and reservation Joyce....Now I want a copy of the cook book .....you told me about but I never managed to get in touch with her....was it Janel?

Gena

JRinAZ
on 7/22/08 4:09 pm - Layton, UT
Yay Gena!  I"m soooo glad you'll be at the O.H. party!  (aka AZ Extravaganza!)......As for cookbooks....Gheesh....I'm trying to searcy my memory banks.  I've got Darcie's cookbook, Monica's cookbook and AnnMaria's cookbook.  I'd say that Monica's cookbook is amazing!  .... Not sure it will be at the O.H. event though....she just sales them at her own events  (coming again in the spring)........I'll bring it to a Westside mtg sometime.
Joyce 

Deanne K.
on 7/23/08 11:48 am - Tucson, AZ

It's time to start preparations for our October 25th conference at UMC with Dr. Monica Ganz.  Check her out at makeitalifestyle.com  You can order her cookbook from there.

Garys
on 8/3/08 4:05 am - Mesa, AZ
Picked up tickets to the OH event for myself and the wife

"Controlling my food,    instead of my food controlling Me!

JRinAZ
on 8/3/08 5:54 am - Layton, UT
Woooooooooo HoooooooooooGary!!!!!  We are all going to have soooooo much fun!!!!   Give your lovely wife a hug and tell her I'll see y'all soon!

Joyce 

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 8/3/08 10:20 am - Tucson, AZ
I got my tickets too and Joe is making reservations nearby as I type this for Friday and Saturday nights.  So we can come to the Friday night meet and greet as well.  Can't wait to see you all again and meet the new people who are chatting on here.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Ann M.
on 8/3/08 11:07 am - Peoria, AZ
Larry & I will be there on Saturday.  I made a reservation for Las Vegas in November so I need to save my pennies for there.  I'm going to see some friends whom I haven't seen for about 4 years.  They've only seen pics of me and not very good ones at that.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/08 1:35 pm - AZ
I am going and will be their Friday evening. I will be going with Gena or she will be coming with me. I will drive and she can relax. I can't for the OH event. I hope to meet alot of people and network. Is there going to be a famous speaker besides Dr Schlesinger !!
Most Active