Drain out=NEW WOMAN

aboymom
on 7/18/08 11:43 am
I HATED THAT THING.  I feel so much better.  I got mine out today and also was told I don't need to bandage this huge incision anymore.  Just not having the tape pulling on me all the time has made the biggest difference.  I went to Costco on the way home and did great for about 30 minutes.  Then I literally wanted to lie on the floor.  It is like there is no middle ground for me.  Feel good to flopping on the floor.  I came home and napped most the afternoon.  This is crazy!  I can't complain about the weight loss but I look forward to feeling good enough  to enjoy it.  Maybe now that drain is gone I will be on the uphill part of this journey!!
Gena L.
on 7/18/08 12:26 pm - Sun City, AZ
It will come Kristen....I promise.  You know the weather may be playing a great part in this. I was doing so very well until the monsoons came to town. If I had good sense I would stay inside and not go back out until the dewpoint and humidity both go away.  When I run errands I start out feeling good but within 45 minutes to 1 hour I too could just curl up on the floor where ever I happen to be, nausea, dizzy, legs wanting to give way. Today it was Walmart buying some asprin, colace, preparation H....(see a trend here?) and prilosec in addition to a few things I like and can't get elsewhere.  By the time I got back home I was physically sick!  Our bedroom is the coolest room in the house and I have been curled up there with a slushie and a good book cause I sure have NO energy or desire to do 1 thing....it is getting very old....that drained feeling....but it came along when the humidity went up and I am hoping when the moisture goes... my energy comes right back...I was so proud of my increasing energy level...I WANT IT BACK!  Oh and by the way...I have heard so much about Edamame...how delish, etc?  Nuh uh! I bought some today.....it, along with the  container of Hummus will not spend any time partying in my fridge Oh yuck! Only MHO!

ginau
on 7/18/08 11:25 pm - mesa, AZ

Every day  gets better !!! -  Just  gotta  know when to fold up and rest ...  

Most Active