Biggest Loser

merryterry
on 7/17/08 12:22 pm - AZ
I just saw that The Biggest Loser will be in Mesa on Saturday looking for contestants. You need a partner. They never have women as big as me on there so I don't think I'll bother-ha-not that I would anyway. I don't have six or 8 weeks or whatever vacation time. But I'd probably get voted off first. I haven't really watched it in a long time. the last time I paid much attention was when I lived in PA and I usually went to the gym about that time of evening anyway. The pacing of the show drive me nuts. Between the repeating of things and all the commercial time, it could easily be only 1/2 hour with no loss of material. A personal trainer would be cool, though. And having meals cooked for me.
klyn13jwl
on 7/17/08 1:05 pm - Lakeside, AZ
Yeah.....I noticed that last week.  I don't think that I could handle Bob's meditation classes (Yoga...whatever) or Jillian yelling at me.  I love the show, though.  I notice that the females on the show always wear sports bras when it comes time to weigh in.....that wouldn't work for me....I have a huge "open wound" scar that runs from the bottom of my rib cage to my belly button and it's about 2 inches wide....don't think that the public would be calling that sexy....LOL.  Anyway, good luck to all those that make the trip. 

Kellyn  :)
ginau
on 7/17/08 1:27 pm - mesa, AZ

Too funny !! I dont think they would accept anyone who has had weightloss surgery - even a band ..  So Guess I dont need to waste my time waiting in line .

I would love the chance to  Yell back  at the trainers ! as far as meals cooked for you ??? dont think so. They make you take nutrition class and cook your own meals , My question would be if their is some  financial considerations made to contestants ??  I think there is - just tight lipped about it ... Who can afford to be off 8- 10 weeks ???   

Most Active