Good Sam Support Groups Open To All

liveinphx
on 7/16/08 9:17 am - Phoenix, AZ
I just got this info today and it appears the group meets every Tuesday at 6:30. I have not attended but will likely do so next Tuesday.

Bariatric Patient Support Group Calendar

RSVP (602) 239-5000
e-mail us

Some of the best support for bariatric-surgical patients comes from others who have had bariatric surgery. The Banner Good Samaritan Bariatric Center hosts a weekly support group lead by Bariatric Center staff. All post-op patients are welcome -- no matter when and where they had surgery. People who are thinking about having weight-loss surgery or those in the pre-op process are also welcome to come to many of our support groups. Patients may also bring guests.

These Support Groups are held from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at:

Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
1111 E. McDowell Road
Phoenix, AZ 85006

You may park in the Visitor Parking Garage located on 12th Street, just south of McDowell Road.  Room locations are listed next to the class topic.  Sandstone Conference Room - 1st floor OR Cardiac Rehab Education Room - 2nd floor.  Please check at the Information Desk for specific directions.

Banner Good Samaritan offers the following support groups addressing behavior changes, fitness and nutrition:

JRinAZ
on 7/16/08 12:08 pm - Layton, UT
Thanks for posting thsi info!  I'll add it to my collecive list.  For some reason I thought that hospital had closed their Bariatric program?  So glad to hear that it's up and running at full speed.  I may not make it next Tuesday but I will definitely catch up with you there another time!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Most Active