O.H. Arizona Extravaganza Update!

JRinAZ
on 7/15/08 2:27 pm - Layton, UT
Just found out today that the schedule is juiced up and ready to go!!!!  .....Anyone for ZUMBA???? ....  How's your Head?  Are you sure it's hunger????  ......You've worked sooooo hard to lose the weight but now you're tucking loose skin into your jeans!!!  Yikes!  What are your options????.............What is a DS?  Is Erny just a great friend to Bert or is it something that you MUST have?????.............Did you stop losing before you reached your goal????  Options!  Options!  Information!!!.........Have a friend interested in WLS????  This is the perfect, low-key event to provide some info!!!!...........Had some regain and it's making you crazy????..........Wondering what vitamins and supplements are the best for your new post-op body?.........Shhhh!  there's a session for "MEN ONLY"!!!  Missing some positive energy in your weight loss journey???  ..........Get revved up with kudos from many other weight loss friends!!!  Oodles of folks who have walked in your shoes or who are sharing the same path!                                      Go to the Events page and punch in "Cactus08" for your discounted ticket!!!!  Tell your friends!  Tell your support group buddies!                                          I'll see you there!!! September 19th for the Ice Breaker and September 20th for the Extravaganza!!!!  Wooooooo Hooooooooo!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Garys
on 7/17/08 1:27 pm - Mesa, AZ
Ok I have to ask,

Who or what is a Zumba?

"Controlling my food,    instead of my food controlling Me!

JRinAZ
on 7/17/08 3:51 pm - Layton, UT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf0q6qtThF4                                                                                    

ZUMBA is crazy FUN!  Gets us moving, laughing, and enjoying life to HOT HOT HOT rhythms!!!!  I cana't wait!!!!  But............no worries!  If Zumba isn't your thing then there will be oodles of other options to choose from...........as for me.......I'll be shakin it! .....I'm bringing my video cam!  LOL!

Joyce 

ginau
on 7/17/08 10:48 pm - mesa, AZ

Gary ...

It's Red HOT !!!!   latin dance aerobics . It's so much fun to do , I have been to class's - they start out pretty slow and easy and build.  It's like a  big Line Dance .  Rumba, salsa tango , etc....

Man o man do they fill up the class's at my gym ! even the guys enjoy it.

Gena L.
on 7/17/08 6:15 pm, edited 7/17/08 6:16 pm - Sun City, AZ
I can not wait for the Zumba....I HAVE to go buy a DVD player....we are sadly behind the times in this house.....I am wondering if I am quite ready for Zumba at 3 months out....abdomen still a bit tender when I lay on it....Can not wait.

Gena

Ann M.
on 7/18/08 7:04 am - Peoria, AZ
Clue me in on the icebreaker please.  I'm trying to talk Larry into leaving the dogs alone the night before and doing the hotel thing but I need a really good reason.  He's coming with me to the OH seminar so leaving him at home is not an option.  Also, what are the rates for the hotel?
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
JRinAZ
on 7/18/08 9:19 am - Layton, UT
Hiya Anne,
Keep following the Events page for Phoenix (click on Events at top of this page and follows the path to OUR event).  O.H. always puts on a FUN, yummy gathering.  I thin****braker  "activiites" may be in store.....and, last year, bunches of us met at the pool to lounge, chat, sip something water like and cool off.  There will be folks coming in from many areas so it will be a nice time to welcome one another when we're not quite as focused on "listening and learning".  The event planner for O.H. is busy busy busy with an event in Pittsurgh this  weekend but when she's recovered (maybe by Tuesday?) she'll probably have a few more details posted for us!

Maybe leave hubby home with puppies and have a girls night out!!!!  He could join you for Saturday???
Joyce 

Ann M.
on 7/18/08 11:34 am - Peoria, AZ
He wouldn't be able to drive there himself.  He'd probably end up in Mexico or Michigan, lol.  I would leave him in the room though.  I volunteered to be on a panel or do a roundtable if they needed me.  I'm sure I'll be hearing about that soon.  I went to the event last year in Detroit and Larry & I had a great time and learned so much.  I hope they'll have rooms for a while longer.
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
FLGail
on 7/18/08 1:42 pm - Sun City, AZ
Joyce, What time is the icebreaker on friday night? Where is it in the hotel? See you in September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gail
Most Active