Finaly my pre-op appointment

RedSirenn
on 7/11/08 8:23 am - Mesa, AZ
Well I finally had my pre-op appointment . Blackstone is so funny. After asking me a list of medical questions and me answering no to all of them she said that I was heaven sent and excited to do the surgery on me because she hardly gets to do bypasses on people that have no major health problems. She said this was going to be a piece of cake.  Her saying that totaly puts my mind at rest. I asked her about the whole versed thing and she said that I did not have to take it. She said to just tell the anesthesiologist NO. (sweet) And of course LYNSMYSTER I asked about the catheter and DANG it she said I have to get it.  LOL. At least I tried.  : )

Starting Weight: 230   Current Weight: 186   Goal Weight: 140 
thdreamcinderella.gif image by kscollin25hope_faith_love.gif image by kscollin25zzzzzsplendor.jpg image by kscollin25

L. TP
on 7/11/08 9:53 am
Ahhhh yes, the damn catheter!  Well, when it was all said and done...there was NO WAY I could have gone potty that first day.  When they removed it the second day there was absolutely no discomfort.  I am just glad I wasn't awake when they put that damn thing in ha ha. congrats
Most Active