Friday Roll Call - What's happening

ginau
on 7/11/08 1:26 am - mesa, AZ

Its  Friday !!! yipeeeee

So what are you doing this week-end ?  Come on give us an update ...

I am planning to go to the Beerfeast in Flagstaff - I am the designated Driver  and get in for $15.00 - what a deal  ( unless it rains )  then I am making Tamales  - chicken  

Marie C.
on 7/11/08 1:41 am - Mesa, AZ

Tamales-YUM! No big plans here, working Sunday. 

Marie

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/11/08 2:28 am - Tucson, AZ

TAMALES.....Never had chicken tamales.  They sound Yummy!!!

I may go through my closet this weekend, again, and sort my clothes by categories....a little large, fit now and might fit in the future.  I'm getting ready for my PS on Wednesday.  Also plan to spend some time with my WLS friend Ann to look at her wedding photos.  I also have to fill my prescriptions for surgery and get ready to drink that lovely ****tail on Tuesday afternoon.  Anyone want to join me for ****tails????

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Gena L.
on 7/11/08 5:46 am - Sun City, AZ
Ummmmm...think I will pass....of course I can not have alcohol being fairly new at this    . You should of course enjoy yours, LOL!  How excited you must be to have this done. So far only my bat wings bother me...but I think under  my chin may need some work later.  We do not have pretty chins on my dad's side they tend to wave in the breeze a bit ;-) Gina I have no plans for the weekend other than perhaps the pool.  We don't get out much when the humidity is high and it reminds me of living in Memphis Too hot and too humid! Hope you get to go to Flagstaff though. 

klyn13jwl
on 7/11/08 9:59 am - Lakeside, AZ
We, my husband & I, were planning on going down to the Valley tomorrow morning for that 10:00am seminar with/for Dr. Juarez, but after giving it much consideration.....I've switched doctors!!  Go figure!  I was tired of trying and trying and trying his office and only getting their voicemail, of which I left a message every, single time I called.  I got a real live person when I called this new doctor!  Next weekend is when I'm going down for the seminar with that new doctor.....just imagine.......I'd still be getting frustrated with Dr. J's LACK of office hospitality instead of planning on making a trip to the heat.    As things stand now, I'm going to make my husband take me to the movies on Saturday.  I think that I'll see that newer Mark Walburg film........ that man is such a hunk!    The Awakening.........I think. Toodles, Kellyn
motiv8ted2l0se
on 7/11/08 10:08 am - El Mirage, AZ
How did you find a Saturday class with Dr. Juarez? I only can see/find a tuesday one and I can't do Tuesday! I am going to one in Gilbert, Dr. Podkameni.  I have to go through  a Banner facility so the pickings are slim!
ginau
on 7/11/08 11:00 am - mesa, AZ

I dont eat them tamales anymore , I just make em for my family .& No beer for me - But I get to enjoy a nice peaceful trip. and drive the Brothers new  hybrid car - not sure what it is ?? But I know its nice.  Hima dn wife can relax  a little more knowing they can do whatever they want.

If they decide not to go - Well then I will be out sunning myself . 

klyn13jwl
on 7/11/08 11:08 am - Lakeside, AZ
Motiv8......... Here's the info: Saturday, July 12th at 10AM MOUNTAIN VISTA MEDICAL CENTER 2nd Floor Classrooms

The seminar will last 1-1/2 to 2 hours. Bridges Education Center is located on the first floor of the medical office building just West of and adjacent to St. Luke's Medical Center. The medical office building is located at 555 N. 18th Street, Suite 105 in downtown Phoenix. Parking is available on the West side of 18th Street.

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/11/08 11:24 am - Tucson, AZ
I forgot that I am also going to be making 5 dozen tortillas since I won't be able to make any for a few weeks.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Av8trx
on 7/11/08 11:03 am - north-central, AZ
I may take the dogs hiking up north, otherwise I plan on swimming all weekend long.   =) - Kailolu

Most Active