A photo of Juarez?

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/9/08 9:19 am - Tucson, AZ

My significant other is a very personable, talkative guy (which Joyce can vouch for).  Anyway, he went with me to my consult with Dr. J back in April 2006.  We talked about a lot of stuff not to do with the surgery and that is how I am judging his age.  I think we were talking about when Joe grew up in Phoenix and that would have dated Dr. J. 

As for Dr. J talking....he waits for you to ask the questions at least in my case he did.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

JRinAZ
on 7/9/08 7:25 am - Layton, UT
No Worries with Dr. Juarez!  He is NOT old but he is certainly old enough to have several years of Bariatric surgery under his belt.  He is one of the first for AZ and has probably got the highest numbers.  He wasn't my surgeon but I have recently met with him for a consultation and am VERY impressed with his knowledge and his warm kind spirit.  As for shakey hands?  Hmmmm....???  He's a very busy man and perhaps he needed lunch?  I'm sure he is fueled and steady before he ever begins a procedure........Dr. Juarez takes cases that many surgeon's won't consider because of his experience and skill.  AND....if you select him then you get one of the best deals ever:  KELLY!!!  She's the director of Bridges; their befor eand after program.  She LOVES her job and she LOVES the patient's.  Good luck with your research!  I love folks who are pro-active and do their homework!!!!  Weigh 2 go!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

klyn13jwl
on 7/9/08 8:38 am - Lakeside, AZ
Thanks to everyone for the words of praise for Dr. Juarez.  This has put my mind at rest.  I do believe that Kelly phoned the other day to check and see how I was doing......I know that I'm bugging them with all my insurance questions.  I'm so excited.  It has to be done right the financial way before I can believe that any of this is for real.  Thanks once again. Kellyn
20candy07
on 7/9/08 11:13 am - Tolleson, AZ

No worries...ask away!!!  This is the place you can get the 411 from all experiences.  Good, bad or indifferent you can make your own decisions. 

Most Active