Mmmm, Carbmasters yogurt!

beckipoohbear
on 7/9/08 1:47 am - AZ
So...I have been wanting to try Greek yogurt to get more protein in the morning, however at this point with my program, we are only allowed to mix in fruit, not any sugar free syrups or artificial sweeteners.  Therefore, the thought of plain yogurt with just fruit has not been appetizing. I had been hearing some people tried this Carbmasters yogurt that you can get at Fry's.  We don't have a Fry's in my town but when I was in Phoenix this weekend, I picked some up.  I had it for breakfast today and it is super yummy! Tastes just like regular yogurt but packs a nice 12 grams of protein per cup!! A much better way to get some extra protein in the morning. Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Gena L.
on 7/9/08 5:28 am, edited 7/9/08 5:28 am - Sun City, AZ
Thanks for posting this! I am not a yogurt fan but I will try this to get more protein in. I have tried the Greek yogurt (Fage) from Trader Joe's. I did not like it...to me it was like eating sour cream...even with fruit in it. Gena

liveinphx
on 7/9/08 7:52 am - Phoenix, AZ
12 gms of protein and only 4 gms of carbs. What a deal.
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/08 11:42 am
Thanks for posting that.  I am starting to look at labels and get ideas for food after surgery.  Carbmasters yogurt will definatly be on my list to try.
Azskyprincess
on 7/11/08 1:46 pm - CA
Revision on 01/30/12

Oh yea I love it also ....I buy 24 of them pack it in my lunch box ( flight bag) on ice and bring them home with me ....I love that stuff ...2 a day for me YUMMMMMY

Most Active