FYI Support Groups

JRinAZ
on 7/8/08 7:43 am - Layton, UT
Thanks for the info.  I'll cross those 2 off of my list.  If people can't express their surgery source with full disclosure of their feelings then I'd seriously doubt they'd be a warm and friendly environment for "Support".  .....  It's nice to mingle with one's own WLS buds too but open attendance provides gloabl info and all around great support! 
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

ginau
on 7/8/08 8:23 am - mesa, AZ
hey - give me a call - I  might have a  cool  special event  for ya !!  I told jenn about it !  missed your post about last nights group .. Sorry charlie
JRinAZ
on 7/8/08 9:27 am - Layton, UT
Jeanna, Can't call....over cell minutes and working at home today......I'm headed out to the Banner Gateway support group tonight so hope to meet some new buds there! ....This is the exercise physiologist night!  Wooooooo Hoooooooo!  You've got to move it move it!                                                    SOoooooooooo if you have something up your little sleeve that I MUST know about sweetie pie then either shoot me a text or an e-mail!  LOL!  Hubby will hurt me if I chat ONE more MINUTE!!!!
Joyce 

(deactivated member)
on 7/8/08 8:36 am, edited 7/8/08 8:38 am - AZ
Joyce, I wish Dr Schlesinger would have 2 support meetings a month. That would be so cool. Are you talking about me in the below post at 2 something....that you said... I express all the time and to much. I agree meeting people from other groups who knows I might find a very gooding looking hot man out there.....
JRinAZ
on 7/8/08 9:38 am - Layton, UT

Miss Dawn!!!!  You want TWO support meetings each month????  Gheesh!  I seriously think you should just schedule some "volunteer hours" at the office so you and Jenn can get all your chatting in and then we'd put a phone in your hand and make you babble with all the patient's who have their daily qusetions......You could lead the "phone support" group!  What d'ya think?

Joyce 

(deactivated member)
on 7/8/08 9:46 am - AZ
dafie
on 7/15/08 1:04 pm - Mesa, AZ
Banner gateway and banner goodsam has a meetings a couple of times a month and open to everyone.  I'm going to my first one tommorw befor work.  Anyone know of psychologist on eastside that takes hummana or reasonable rates?

Most Active