2 week post op apt

maxaz1
on 7/7/08 10:56 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Wow! Congratulations  to the Amazing Shrinking Man!
aboymom
on 7/7/08 11:51 pm
And think it was just a few weeks ago you were worried that you might not have this happen!  WAY TO GO MAN!!!
Deweyscts
on 7/8/08 1:05 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Wow Scott... I cannot believe 43.5 #'s in two weeks.  Fantabulous..... Better get drawstring pants.... Congrads  Dewey
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/08 3:45 am - AZ
That is great Scott. What a big loser. I think you might have to by suspenders to hold up those pants. My first post op appt with Dr Schlesinger is Monday July 14. I can't wait to see how much I lost. Keep up the good work. I think I over did it yesterday and I am paying for it today.
JRinAZ
on 7/8/08 7:50 am - Layton, UT
Scott..........you are looking FANTASTIC!!!!  Congrats on the amazing weight loss!  Guys just rule in the loser's department!  LOL!  You like sneeze and drop 10 pounds!  ......the rest of us have to actually inhale protein and perspire for hours at the gym!!!!  ........and, before you go and let those pants slide down to your skinny ankles......you slap on a belt and cinch it tight!  .......Belts are almost as great of measuring tool as the scale.....taking it in a notch or 2 every day y'know!..........Before you know it you'll have it wound around a few times!  ......  Weigh 2 go!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 7/8/08 10:06 am - AZ
Why do guys lose weight faster than women ? Is it because our metabolism is slower ???What ever the reason it a rip off....
Gena L.
on 7/8/08 11:16 am - Sun City, AZ
They are blessed that way Dawn...yeah it is a metabolism and hormone thing. Do you remember ever going to Weigh****chers and struggling to loose 2 pounds a week?  Well the guys always stood up and said..."Oh, well,  I lost eight and a half pounds this week."  The rest of us would sitting there nashing our teeth and mumbling under our breath!  Not fair, just NOT fair! But I am very happy for you Scott. It has taken me weeks to lose what you have in 2 weeks!  Lucky guy! Gena

ScottAZ
on 7/8/08 2:44 pm - Charleston, WV
Thank you everyone for you kind words... and support.. This a lot harder than i have thought it woudl be. Well today i went back to the gym and i am up to 35 min on the tredmill.. woo hoo... scott
Gena L.
on 7/9/08 4:40 am - Sun City, AZ
That is great Scott!  Yes, there really is nothing easy about this. I use to think I spent so much time worrying and thinking about food when I simply was a type 2 diabetic and fat.  Now life is all about food and drinking. I hope NO ONE every tells me I took the easy way out.  I am sure I would unload all my frustrations on them. I am not sorry I chose the surgery but neither do I think I was really prepared for how difficult the first few months would be. I pray that we all find it easier as time goes by. Gena

Most Active