Getting close!!!

aboymom
on 7/7/08 8:37 am
I am feeling great.  I am on day 13 of my pre-op diet.  I get hungry a lot but I also get full REALLY quickly.  I followed the Dr's diet exactly.  (I am not doing this half way!!)  I have lost 19 pounds so far.  I really really hope to loose another couple.  I am liquids only tomorrow and surgery the next day.  WOWZA!  It's really happening, huh?
RayM
on 7/7/08 8:57 am - Surprise, AZ
Congrats!  13 days and 19 lbs wow!  I wish you the best with your surgery.  I am 5 days in my protein shake diet and it's been hard but I will make it also. 
aboymom
on 7/7/08 8:59 am
Well, I guess I should qualify that some.  I did gain about 6 pounds in a week with the pre-op binge I was on.  I wanted my last taste of EVERYTHING!  I am so glad my doc put me on a pre-op diet.   YEAH, the pre-op is rough but I feel so ready for this thing.  I know it got my head in the right place!
ScottAZ
on 7/7/08 9:05 am - Charleston, WV
Congrats on the weight loss and you will do fine on the 9th.  He is great.. I am doing everything as he tells me to do also.. only way to have it.. Once again congrats.. Scott
(deactivated member)
on 7/7/08 2:39 pm
Great job on your pre-op diet.  19 pounds is a jumpstart to the new you!
Deweyscts
on 7/7/08 3:21 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Good luck tomorrow.  You are in good hands.  We'll all be waiting to hear from you.... It'll be over before you know it.  Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Dewey
Most Active