Bathroom Scale

RayM
on 7/7/08 12:51 pm - Surprise, AZ
For me the doctors are on the other end of the planet. lol....  I love living in Surprise I just hate going to central and east Phoenix.
merryterry
on 7/7/08 1:21 pm - AZ
Ha! Surprise. I don't know how you folks can live there! It's so hard to get around and leave. once you get there. If I lived there i'd have to work there to because getting out of town to anywhere else is such a chore! I recently got a scale at Target that goes to 330-that's all (all!) I need. I didn't see any that went higher than that and they had several but maybe they have them online or at another store. I was in the one at Northern and 91st. I've gotten on it everyday-I'm not trying hard to lose right now but I've been looking at how much I lose over night, etc. At least I hope it will keep me from gaining anymore. i never had one since I left home eons ago and maybe that is why I've gained so much weight over the years. Good luck with everything! Maybe we should have a  North West Valley get together support thingy. There seem to be quite a few of us in this area.
Most Active