Bathroom Scale

RayM
on 7/7/08 7:06 am - Surprise, AZ
Where can I get a bathroom scale that goes over 380 lbs?  I went to WalMart the other day and did not anything.
ginau
on 7/7/08 7:48 am - mesa, AZ
Just stradle 2 side by side and  add them together...  or order one online ??
Shelllp
on 7/7/08 7:53 am - AZ
I saw a couple on Target.com that weigh up to 400lb. There was only one available in stores that will weigh 400. It's made by Taylor and it's black and silver. It also shows BMI. It's 29.99 online, I don't know if it would be the same price in the store. Anyway, I hope that helps.
(deactivated member)
on 7/7/08 2:35 pm
shelllp,  Which store had the scale for 29.99?  I found something similar at amazon but not the same one you mentioned. Thanks, Melissa
Shelllp
on 7/8/08 4:57 am - AZ
The one I saw was at Target.com. It did say the scale was available in stores though too.  I am five weeks post op and I am too afraid to weigh myself at home. I don't want to become obsessed with it. I have only been weighed when I saw the doctor and in the hospital. Whoever mentioned Kohl's- that's a good idea too. I would even try a home store like Bed, Bath, and Beyond or something like that.
RayM
on 7/7/08 8:16 am - Surprise, AZ
Thanks.  I will check it out.
ScottAZ
on 7/7/08 9:15 am - Charleston, WV
I did see a couple at KOHL'S that went up to 400
azreggie
on 7/7/08 12:15 pm - Tucson, AZ
Your not going to need them long..

Reggie

RayM
on 7/7/08 12:20 pm - Surprise, AZ
On July 7, 2008 at 7:15 PM Pacific Time, azreggie wrote:
Your not going to need them long..
That part I hope to be true.  I would just like to know the results of my pre-op diet.
Gena L.
on 7/7/08 12:34 pm - Sun City, AZ
Your doc will weigh you anytime...your PCP I am referring to. I almost think you are better off without them Ray.  Some people just can not stay off of them and get depressed about not losing enough or fast enough. I only weigh at my doctors...well I have slipped a time or two to be honest...... but I prefer not really knowing and then get a wonderful surprise when I see my doctor   You can always try out a pair in a store, LOL!

Most Active