**Aboymom is up to bat Wed**

L. TP
on 7/7/08 3:53 am
Aboymom is up to bat this wednesday with Dr. Eric Schlesinger!   I am not sure if she is getting RNY or Lap Band (not listed) but lets all wish her the best and send positive vibes her way! 

Gena L.
on 7/7/08 6:29 am, edited 7/7/08 6:29 am - Sun City, AZ
She is  having the RNY on the 9th.  Good luck  and let u s know how you do? Gena

aboymom
on 7/7/08 8:07 am
Absolutely.  I will be letting Nita know and she will post for me.  I just know everything is going to be just great!
Gena L.
on 7/7/08 8:40 am - Sun City, AZ
That is great and I think Dr S. will do it right by the book. Can not imagine why I did not see him myself....;-)  Best of luck on Wednesday! G

Ann M.
on 7/7/08 9:33 am - Peoria, AZ
I'll be checking this board for updates on Wednesday and will send some long distance prayers her way.  Good luck Kristen!
Certified OH Support Group Leader

Bariatric University - Bariatric Coach
RedSirenn
on 7/7/08 2:24 pm - Mesa, AZ
 Sending an angel your way to watch over you on your surgery day

Starting Weight: 230   Current Weight: 186   Goal Weight: 140 
thdreamcinderella.gif image by kscollin25hope_faith_love.gif image by kscollin25zzzzzsplendor.jpg image by kscollin25

(deactivated member)
on 7/8/08 4:06 am - AZ
Good Luck Kristin !!! You will be on the losing bench next to me. I will send happy thoughts your way.You might even go home the day after surgery. If I had got my meds I would have gone home. Please bring a good pillow from home. You will need it. Also bring a new mattress for the bed you will be sleeping in. Your going to need it !!! Dawn
Most Active