Life has been a BLAST! My wows!

flyrep
on 7/5/08 1:23 pm - AZ
Im within reach of my goal! I can feel it. Im 190! My arms are gonna need work my tummy and breast will need work too. I have been doing the recall here in Apache Junction and that has taken much of my time. I had a wow when walking into the clerks office to place them. You know how you have a view of yourself in a glass doors? I had to relook to make sure those where my legs! A good freind of mine said I had long legs. I have been so busy I had not taken much notice! Im so use to seeing my fat ones I had to take another look! WOW Please bring me up to date. How has everyone been?

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Lady Lithia
on 7/6/08 12:35 am
Shannon, it's nice to see you!  Let me see, I'm 3 1/2 months post op, down 48 lbs since surgery, and 104 lbs since July 1 of last year.  Went to the D-Backs on 4th of July, had several wows... fit through the ticket turnstile without becoming a contortionist, fit in my seat, climbed to our nosebleed seats with only "normal person" fatigue.  I'm down four ring sizes, a full shoe size, and down to a size 20 pants from a tight 28. Feeling pretty awesome here!  I'm flappy and floppy and know that the only way to get rid o the "wings" is through surgery.

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

flyrep
on 7/6/08 6:41 am - AZ
Im so happy for you! I have wings too! lol Wait till you can fit into a 14! I cried myself. Im anywhere from a 14 to 16 depending on the make. I have to resize my rings as well. Isnt life so different from B4??  I have had kindy stones though and that I can tell u is no fun!

Posted By:
~Fun loving Mormon~
 Husband's Best Friend
  ~ FREEDOM Activist ~
Hard Core Constitutionalist
~ Home Schooling MOMMA~

Most Active