**DramaQueen6 is up to bat Tuesday**

L. TP
on 7/5/08 5:58 am
DramaQueen6 (a.k.a Cindy) is up to bat this Tuesday.  She is having RNY with Dr. Blackstone at Scottsdale Bariatric. 

Lets all wish her well and send her some love.  Its been a long time coming Cindy....told ya it would go by fast, and boy has it!

Lnz

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/5/08 8:54 am - Tucson, AZ

Cindy,

Best of luck to you on Tuesday.  It will be over before you know it and you will be sitting on that bench with the rest of us.  Let us know how you are doing as soon as you feel up to it.  Make sure to drink your liquids/protein and get plenty of rest.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Azpoohbear
on 7/5/08 10:37 am - Vail, AZ
Hey Cindy, Good Luck on Tuesday.  I will be praying for you to have an easy surgery and a speedy recovery. 
Deanne K.
on 7/5/08 10:49 am - Tucson, AZ
Cindy, Best of luck on your surgery on Tuesday.  You are in good hands.
aboymom
on 7/6/08 3:55 am
Best of luck to you!  How exciting!  Enjoy the process and get loosing!!!
Gena L.
on 7/6/08 10:19 am - Sun City, AZ
Congratulations Cindy.....Boy how your life is going to change. I am only 3 months post-op but what a great thing this surgery is!  I wish the best of luck with your surgery....and remember to sip, sip, sip.....very important this time of year! Gena

dramqueen6
on 7/6/08 1:45 pm - Glendale, AZ
Thank you so much everyone!!!  I cant believe how fast this time has gone.. I remember 3 months ago counting down the days on my work calendar wishing it would go by fast.. Well it did! LOL  Thanks for all your prayers I appreciate it..

Cindy

*Surgery Scheduled for July 8th!! YAY
RedSirenn
on 7/7/08 2:22 pm - Mesa, AZ
 Sending an angel your way to watch over you on your surgery day

Starting Weight: 230   Current Weight: 186   Goal Weight: 140 
thdreamcinderella.gif image by kscollin25hope_faith_love.gif image by kscollin25zzzzzsplendor.jpg image by kscollin25

(deactivated member)
on 7/8/08 10:17 am - AZ
Cindy,  Good luck to you. I will be sending good vibes your way on your big day. See you on the loser bench. Got a spot with your name on it. Dawn
Most Active