Hello Everyone

Azpoohbear
on 7/5/08 5:21 am - Vail, AZ

Hi,  I am in Tucson and wanted to introduce myself... I have an appt with Dr. Jeffrey Monash on the 9th.  That is my first appt re wls. I did go last year to a seminar for lap band, and decided to wait until I was more informed and more stable at my job.   I am soooooooo nerveous about this appt.  anyways I just wanted to say Hellllllloooooooo Leslie  aka Azpoohbear

L. TP
on 7/5/08 5:53 am
Welcome!  We love new comers!   Keep us all up to date and make posts often! Lnz
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/5/08 8:58 am - Tucson, AZ

Welcome Leslie.  I live in Tucson too!!!!  You are in the right place to get answers and plenty of suggestions.  I had my Lap RNY in Sep 06 and have lost 141 pounds.  I am 11 days away from plastic surgery with Dr. Gitt.  Not nervous yet, but still doing some last minute preparations to get ready for it.

Jump in here anytime and ask questions.  Again, welcome.

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

azreggie
on 7/5/08 10:21 am - Tucson, AZ
Welcome Leslie, I am also from Tucson. 

Reggie

Azpoohbear
on 7/5/08 10:34 am - Vail, AZ
Thanks everyone for the welcoming.
eacarrillo
on 7/8/08 3:44 pm - AZ
Hi,  I am in Tucson also.  I just had the Lap Band on July 3rd.  I go to my first post op appointment with Dr. Monte Schartz this coming Thursday.  What I am now noticing is that different Doctors use different pre and post op diets.  You might want to ask why.  I didn't realize this until looking over this site today.  Something I should have done before surgery.  You were smart to get started with this before surgery.  The surgery wasn't too bad and the recovery has been fairly easy.  I'm sore and black and blue but was off pain meds in just 3 days.  Good luck.......Elizabeth
Most Active