Ultimate Calcium Citrate 2000 Chewables

20candy07
on 7/5/08 3:23 am - Tolleson, AZ

These wafers are goooood!!!  A bit pricey, but, they are chewable and taste great!!  I just happened to walk into Hi Health for some protein powder and sampled these.  Sampled some liquid calcium in pina colada....it wasn't for me.  I have a terrible gag reflex for stuff I can't stand.  I found the wafers for 23.99, anyone know where they are less expensive??

Candy

L. TP
on 7/5/08 5:52 am
I bought the pina colada citrate from there.  Its not for me either but the sales rep basically said that was my only option.  Are the wafers big? Small? One or two a day?  Thanks, Lyns
Gena L.
on 7/5/08 5:59 am, edited 7/5/08 5:59 am - Sun City, AZ
Sorry I don't Candy. I am using Lifetime liquid calcium and Magnesium Citrate in the strawberry flavor right now. Each serving is 15cc and has 400 iu of vit. D, 600mg calcium citrate and 300 mg of magnesium. I take 30 cc in the morning and the same again at  night. I buy it at Sprouts and it comes in many flavors...I have been told the blueberry is the best tasting. Also in case you have not heard Bariatric Advantage bought the formula for the Creamy Bites that everyone talked so much about. They were already off the market when I was buying my supplies. Word from the various nutritionists is that it will be back on the market in Sept. or Oct.. Hope you had a good holiday. Gena

beckipoohbear
on 7/5/08 8:33 am - AZ
These wafers are totally good! They have been what I was taking and I just restocked. If you get a hi health gold card (which is free) you can get them buy 1 get one 1/2 off. I bought 2 of the big $23 bottles right before surgery and I still have about 1/3 of one left. I just live out of town so I need to stock up. I figure they will have lasted me a little over 2 months, So yeah, that's $35 for 2 months but that's the thing we take the most of. I think it is a hi health brand so I don't know if they have them anywhere else. I consider them my 3x a day "sweet" treats! Wouldn't give them up for anything (except for maybe trying those creamy bites when they come back out). Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

Rachel B.
on 7/5/08 8:43 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with
Hi-Health is pretty much "Hi-Cost Health".  I've always been amazed at how much they overcharge!  What is the company that manufactures the wafers?  Maybe you could find them WAY cheaper on-line...  Also, how much calcium per wafer????

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

20candy07
on 7/5/08 9:22 am - Tolleson, AZ

I take 4 of those wafers a day.  They are just like a citrus candy and they are about the size of a quarter and perhaps quarter of an inch thick.  I have to say they are good!!  Like I mentioned I gag and these are like candy.

Hi Gena....I have company so I'm cooking and cleaning.  I'm going to put my bathing suit on and hit the pool right now. I bought 2 yesterday because my old ones do not fit anylonger.....Great feeling!!  How are you feeling these days? 

My best regards,

Candy

(deactivated member)
on 7/12/08 11:04 am - AZ

Candy,

What flavor does you wafer come in ?Sounds like it would be easier on my stomach than the pill. I plan on getting them when it is time to by more calicum citrate.

Thanks,

Dawn

kathleen-ann
on 7/8/08 4:05 pm - Prescott Valley, AZ
Try beforeandafterhelp.com...or bariactric advantage...calcium chewables and soon coming out with the calcium caramel chew's that used to be sold...alot cheaper than stores.. Also make sure you taking calcium citrate and NOT calcium carbonate... hugs, Kathleen
Most Active