Mini WOW

beckipoohbear
on 7/4/08 4:02 pm - AZ
So I had a baby WOW moment today. I went to the Dbacks game and they were giving away free t shirts. I had to choose between an XL and a XXL. Before this I would have always gone straight to the XXL. However, I am starting to shrink out of my clothes and I would like to be able to wear this shirt longer than a few weeks so I picked up the XL and it looked like it might work. My sister encouraged me to put it on to see how it fit and I thought first of all, there was no way period, second of all, there was really no way over the shirt I was already wearing. Well I slipped that sucker on and darned if it fit!! Like easily, with room!! Over my shirt!! Now if only the Dbacks had won, it would have been a perfect evening! Rebecca
3  1/2 Marathons down!!! Getting ready to try a marathon!
Day of surgery - 252.5 Highest weight - 269 Goal weight - 134, reached!!

L. TP
on 7/4/08 6:20 pm
Congrats!  That is FABULOUS! Lnz.
aboymom
on 7/5/08 3:10 am
Who cares if they lost, you WON sweetheart!  I might have stripped off all my clothes and only worn the T-shirt.  Course that is just me.
azreggie
on 7/5/08 8:11 am - Tucson, AZ
Hey Rebecca, Don't you just love those momemts!  I'm going to go to Cardinals Training Camp in Flagstaff with my son at the end of the month, so I have to buy a jersey.  I wonder what size that will be??    I have to go to the mall and try some on!  I kove WOW moments!

Reggie

JRinAZ
on 7/5/08 5:51 pm - Layton, UT
Weigh 2 go Rebecca!  Very cool Wow moment!!!!  .........  My guess is that new tiny sized t-shirt will NEVER get worn out cuz it'll be wayyyyy toooooo big too before you know it!  .......Who cares how the team went when milestone minutes are making personal history!!!!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

(deactivated member)
on 7/6/08 2:01 am - AZ
That is a big wow moment. Congradulations!!!I would just rip my clothes right off and wear it as a sexy nightgown. I have a few Detroit Red Wings that I want to wear as nightgowns bit I have to loose alot of weight.
Most Active