Looking for State of AZ Employees Denied

maxaz1
on 7/3/08 5:14 am, edited 7/7/08 5:33 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Please - if you are a State of Arizona employee and were denied by your insurance company, and either gave up or never got approved, would you contact Diana Joseph at Dr. Blackstone's office? They are looking for some names of people to discuss the kinds of obstacles that insurance companies put in our way - for the Obesity Coalition. Maxine
L. TP
on 7/3/08 3:32 pm
Diana is well aware of me.  I had a huge case and won.  I was one of the only people I have ever heard of who won without meeting their criteria.  I fought hard.  I won my appeal.  Think of you often Maxine! Lyns P.S. How is the arm?
lemarie22
on 7/5/08 12:54 am - Glendale, AZ
Hey Maxine, How recent does she want the denial?  I went through the process 5 years ago and was denied 3 times for things that were in my file.  You're welcome to give her my name and contact info.  Some of the info is in my profile. BTW - I still have that grain package that I haven't managed to get to you yet.  It's well traveled by now.  Started for your office a half dozen times last week and stuff just kept coming up.  Is this Monday support group?  I think it is. Hope all is well with you.  See you soon. Connie
JRinAZ
on 7/5/08 5:56 pm - Layton, UT
Connie!  I had to do a triple take when I saw your post!  .......It's been such a long time since you have graced our chatty hangout!  Whaz up????  Details on your life plz!  ......  I swear your posts of the past still make me giggle to think about!  .......  A day in the life of YOU?????
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

aboymom
on 7/5/08 3:09 am
I was approved with state insurance in two days.  BUT BOY HOWDY did I do my footwork before.  I learned so much from you guys that I was able to get approved quickly.  (If you call getting approved in two days AFTER a six month supervised diet quick!?!)  I think it was a miracle.  But it IS possible!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/08 11:31 pm - AZ
Maxine, How far are the denials go back to ? What years ? Thanks, Dawn
maxaz1
on 7/7/08 5:30 am - Scottsdale, AZ
Hi Dawn- She didn't specify any time constraints. so if you or anyone you know were denied and foiled, please let Diane know. Thanks.
Most Active