For upcoming Pre-op and Post Op patients

Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/2/08 11:53 pm - Tucson, AZ

Saw this on the main board so I thought I would post it here for all the new Post-ops and those about to have surgery.

http://www.bariatricbytes.com/timeline.html

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

aboymom
on 7/3/08 12:47 am
OH MY GOSH!  That is perfect.  I find so much solace in knowing my thoughts are normal.  Otherwise I think I am CRAZY.  If I find two or three posts saying the same thing I am feeling and I put down the phone since I was going to call a psychatrist and realize it is all part of the process. I printed this off and am going to hang it all my wall. THANKS!!
FLGail
on 7/3/08 1:17 am - Sun City, AZ
Good little article!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                    Gail       Good luck on your plastic surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you in September at the conference
Gwynn M.
on 7/3/08 2:22 am - Tucson, AZ
Perfectly Awsome.  So comforting to know that all us WLS folks aren't completely WHACKO!!  LOL........and we are not alone!
azreggie
on 7/3/08 4:55 am - Tucson, AZ
That was awesome!  Thanks for sharing.

Reggie

Rachel B.
on 7/3/08 8:17 am - Tucson, AZ
VSG on 08/11/08 with
bookmarked for future reference!!!  THANKS!!!

"...This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away, to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. What he was doing..."

Rachel, PMHNP-BC

HW-271 SW-260 LW(2009)-144 ~ Retread: HW-241 CW-190 GW-150

Gwynn M.
on 7/6/08 9:54 am - Tucson, AZ
Hey Becky!  Just wanted to wish you the BEST and hope to hear from you!  It's soon, right? And....your myspace page is really, really cool!  I love your scrapbooking info! ....again, the bariatricbytes was great! Gwynn
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/6/08 10:23 am - Tucson, AZ
Thanks Gwynn.  July 16th at 8 a.m. to be exact.  Tomorrow I go back to the Red Cross on Broadway to donate another pint of blood for the surgery and then to get a chest X-ray.  I am hoping to meet another GB friend for lunch.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Most Active