Dawn Update...

jenniebr
on 7/2/08 6:02 pm - queen creek, AZ
Dawn is doing awesome. Was there ever any doubt!! I went to see her just after 5pm, she is managing her pain quite well, walking and enjoying the broth she brought from home! (she thought the hospital broth tasted like gasoline!) Jeanna was keeping a watchful eye on her.  I think she will go home Thursday.  I will call her on my way out of town to make sure all is well.  Jeanna will support her while I am away.  I am gonna miss my daily dose of Dawn!!  Hopefully my cell works in Mexico!!  She really appreciates all the love and support she gets here!  Have a safe and fun holiday weekend!
Jen
Banded 12/15/05
At goal-7/14/06
Total Loss-140 pounds
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/2/08 11:49 pm - Tucson, AZ
Thanks for the update Jen.  So happy to hear that Dawn is doing well.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Gwynn M.
on 7/3/08 2:04 am - Tucson, AZ
Thanks for the update Jen!  I had been thinking of her all day yesterday!  I'm SO glad she is doing so great!!  That gives me some more HOPE!!   She seems like such a FUN & Sweet lady!Cannot wait to hear from her!!!! Enjoy your time away with your family!!  Gwynn
Deanne K.
on 7/3/08 3:06 am - Tucson, AZ
Glad to hear that Dawn is doing great.  Dr. Schlesinger is wonderful.  Hope you have a great few days off.  I'll be calling you on your return.
Gena L.
on 7/3/08 7:43 am - Sun City, AZ
Dawn, glad to hear your pain is in control and that you are doing well. I know you are happy to have this behind you and look forward to seeing you at the next support meeting you are able to come to. Keep on walking Gena

ginau
on 7/3/08 8:15 am - mesa, AZ

Gena  Dawn had a little setback - seems the nurse lastnight did not give her pain meds like ordered so Dawn's Fibro is acting up -- So she gets to stay another day ..  Some nurse dont think !! they think because your sleeping - you dont need pain meds -- in Dawn's case it hurt her ... Now she has to get back in pain control.

Gwynn M.
on 7/5/08 4:45 am - Tucson, AZ

Jeanna,  how is Dawn doing?  Did she get her pain under better control?  Is she home now? Just been thinkin' about her.................hoping she's doing better.  If you hear anything, please let us know!!  Thank you   Gwynn

L. TP
on 7/3/08 3:34 pm
I have thought of her several times everyday!  What a super star she is! Lyns
Deanne K.
on 7/5/08 10:21 am - Tucson, AZ
I talked to Dawn last night.  She was glad to be home and doing a little better.  Dr. Schlesinger is keepig a close eye on her right now. 
Gwynn M.
on 7/5/08 12:30 pm - Tucson, AZ
Good to know Deanne!!  Thanks!  It's good to know that Dr. Schlesinger is keepin' an eye on her!  Please tell her I said hi and that I'm thinkin' about her and hope she's feeling good.
Most Active