NUT

aboymom
on 7/2/08 10:23 am
Do we see a nutritionist with Dr. Schlesinger?  Anyone know?
Garys
on 7/2/08 12:24 pm - Mesa, AZ
The websight mentions one but I have not heard a name mentioned yet. I am going in for my first fill on my band on monday and I will ask f someone does not get an answer before that.
ginau
on 7/2/08 1:50 pm - mesa, AZ
Nope , Jenn will cover the info with you. They are in process of getting one on board.
jenniebr
on 7/2/08 5:51 pm - queen creek, AZ

The class was on the 26th but you had a special day that day.  So you are going to be going in July for your post-op.  I will be calling you on Tuesday to firm up everything for surgery day and we can go over everything when I call.  ( I will be on vacation until Tuesday). I will email you Monday night so you can have your questions ready.... Have a great holiday,  Jen

aboymom
on 7/3/08 12:38 am
First and foremost, Jen, you need to get on your vacation and quit worrying about me. Secondly, I can release a big AH HA!  I didn't go to the nutrition meeting.  That makes sense now.  That is the part that I feel is missing and now I remember why,  I DIDN'T GO!  UGH!!  I will calm down now.  PHEW!!  I don't have questions as much as I feel like I don't know what to do and what to take after.  Now I realize I don't need to worry about that for awhile after surgery, I will calm down.  I guess my nervousness for the procedure is manifesting itself in worrying about vitamins and diet post-op.  Kind of misplaced.
ginau
on 7/3/08 12:50 am - mesa, AZ
You need not worry !!   Jenn's got ya covered..  Now seeing that she was up all hours of the night  posting, packing and  getting  ready to leave .. I felt compelled to  leave her a voicemail..   5 things I am sure she has already heard  1. Are we there yet ? 2.I'm hungry - can we stop at Mc Donalds?  3. I have to go potty / Bathroom ? 4  Mommy - Sister keep****ting me ? 5. How much Longer ........  of course  Jenn and Todd's  response  is most likely  ... close your eyes and sleep !!  
Most Active