Bummed & Angry about denial

klyn13jwl
on 7/4/08 4:50 pm - Lakeside, AZ

Deanne,  Let me give you a few words of advice (as my sister did for me-she was the person in my life that could see that I was killing myself, so she did a lot of investigating of what WLS was and sent it on to me) her words.......   "Kel......you need to pig out.  My life has always been this way.......large........if the dr was having difficulty seeing that then I needed to make it a bit more appearant.   Well......I have passed the words of wisdom on to you-from my sister of course.  Take em or leave em.... I won't be offended.   I do wish you the best of luck.  

Deanne K.
on 7/5/08 9:50 am - Tucson, AZ

I totally understand what you are saying.   Dr. Schlesinger and I talked about that in October at the OH convention.  I asked him if I needed to gain weight and he said yes, but I don't want you too.  He was concerned that my BMI was not 40.  When I saw him a month ago, he told me there was enough medica necessity, with the enlarged stoma.  So, I am hoping that I can get it done.  I am going to hire the lawyer and she what can happen with that.   Deanne

klyn13jwl
on 7/10/08 3:58 am - Lakeside, AZ
I hope that a lawyer will work for you.  The problem is the insurance companies.  Oddly enough, I haven't been 'pigging out' but the weight seems to find me.  I think it's because I'm not as active as I used to be......40 years old and I'm old and decrepid.  J/K  ;)  I'm really afraid that something won't get approved and it'll all be over before it starts.  Good Luck.    I'm routing for ya! Smiles, Kellyn  :)
Deanne K.
on 7/10/08 9:12 am - Tucson, AZ
He's been very hard to get a hold of and it's making me mad.  They pulled him from OH.
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/10/08 9:27 am - Tucson, AZ
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Deanne K.
on 7/10/08 9:36 am - Tucson, AZ
I sent him another message just a few minutes ago so hopefully he will respond.  I saw a post he did today and I never got a response, it just said to post to his website again, so I did.
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/10/08 9:39 am - Tucson, AZ

Good luck

Are you planning to go to the OH Event IN Sep???

Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Deanne K.
on 7/10/08 10:23 am - Tucson, AZ

Yes, I am planning on going.  Got to get the hotel room yet. Deanne

Most Active