Heartbroken

Michael B.
on 7/1/08 4:41 am - Gilbert, AZ
I found out yesterday that our daughter's pre-school teacher and babysitter who was on her way to Chicago for the 4th of July was killed, along with her parents and two of her siblings when their small private plane crashed in New Mexico. I can't stop thinking about how sad it is that this bright 18 year old soul along with her family is now gone. It's just so sad there really isn't any more I can say. Miss Jessica's oldest sister lost her entire family in one moment. 

I guess if you could keep their family in your prayers, especially the surviving sister. That would be great. There is article about it in the Arizona Republic and a link to a condolence page can be found there too.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/gilbert/articles/2008/07/ 01/20080701planecrash0701.html

b6.jpg

Visit My Newly Launched Blog:

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/08 4:43 am
How awful, I am sorry for your loss.  They look like a very happy family.  They are in my prayers. Melissa
Av8trx
on 7/1/08 9:10 am - north-central, AZ
Oh Mike, this is horrible.   : ( I am so sorry. - Kailolu  (taylor)

kat87120
on 7/1/08 11:31 am - Albuquerque, NM
This family is truly in my prayers. God bless them and all the wonderful people they touched in their life. Katherine Albuquerque, NM

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
Unknown Author
Failure is only a fact when you give up. Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?

Cassi J.
on 7/1/08 4:17 pm - AZ
Jessica was one of my daughter's friends.  They both graduated from Gilbert High this year, and they both worked at Lifetime Fitness together. I am just beyond words.  I can't stop thinking about the oldest daughter who lost all her siblings and both her parents in the blind of an eye. I put a post up about this over on the RNY forum, 'cause that's where I usually hang out.  Thanks for the pic here.  Do you mind if I copy it and post over there? Cassi
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

Most Active