QUESTION - need a quick answer

ginau
on 7/1/08 3:56 am - mesa, AZ
Soo I am sitting here at work  and looking for something to nibble on while trying to make a little green $$. - not easy right now - taking ugly phone calls.  anyhow  I reach  in my drawer to see what there -- here is my list  Beef jerky  power crunch bar  Diet a&w rootbeer and  scoop of vanilla protein powder.  fruit cup  soy crisps  in bbq flavor  * or a trip to the vending machine ** So my question is ..... What  protein snack  do you have a vailable to you .. right at this moment??? Oh  - I chose the soy crisp chips = 20 crisps 8 grms protein.
(deactivated member)
on 7/1/08 4:41 am
I have sample protien powder and lunch meat. Melissa
ginau
on 7/1/08 6:07 am - mesa, AZ
Wow - from response's  looks like we have some  good snacking habits in place !!!
aboymom
on 7/1/08 5:41 am
I don't work this time of year as I teach so that is not a fair question.  I have grilled chicken breast from last night and chicken broth.  (A new treat for me!!)  I also have every sugar free syrup and protein drink you can imagine.  My favorite right now is White Chocolate and Coconut.   mmmmm, maybe I will go make one right now.   WISH YOU WERE HERE!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/1/08 2:24 pm - AZ
Kristin, How are you doing on your liquid diet? I am starving right now. I have 2 .5 hours to get all my water and koolaid in. I am not even nervous at all. Few more hours and I will back at the hospital for my big day. Dawn
aboymom
on 7/1/08 3:49 pm
Good luck to you my friend!
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/1/08 5:50 am - Tucson, AZ
I have dry roasted Edamame or a scoop of vanilla protein powder in my desk.  Otherwise the vending machine has peanuts.
Example 1   

~~Beckyg~~LBL and Brachioplasty 16 Jul 08

Deanne K.
on 7/1/08 3:31 pm - Tucson, AZ
Well, I have Matrix chocolate protein power, lifesavers and spearmint hard candy and that's is.  Obviously I am not a grocery store in my desk.  I need to bring some in obviously.  I usually am ok with not having it at work, it's when I am home that I want to nibble more.
(deactivated member)
on 7/1/08 6:41 pm - AZ
I don't have a friggen desk and I have no where to go. But if I had a desk I would have some instant cherry Koolaid and plain crisp cips that are real crunchy.  I got to have a crunch effect.You gave me that bag remember ? I loved them. But I don't know the company name. I saved the bag. But I can't see the company name. What is it ???
Most Active